mmmmmmmm-er-mmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bornthrilla
Robber, it was like a "dime piece convention" in there!

The last time I saw this many beautiful women, I had to pay a 20 dollar cover charge. (nah, I'm just kidding :D)

[Edited by bornthrilla on 03-04-01 at 05:44 PM]

No you wasn't :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Prissy_1

<font size=5>GOT DAYUM!</font>

I wouldn't mind meeting Prissy_1. :D Email me girl! I'll be in Houston June 28. I need someone to show me around Houston.

I wished I could have been there. :( I was in the hospital on Thursday morning.

JST, I noticed something too. :)

To all the BOY TOYS

Originally posted by Robber
Bornthrilla,

I have no doubts that the pic ain't lying about the lookers y'all had at the gathering. You're gonna like this one, but Jesse Jackson woulda really enjoyed himself there, I bet.:D (Just kidding dude. Don't get rankled).

J4J,

Damn good advertising. I'm there.

Yes boy toys, the DIVAS will be in FULL EFFECT in H-Town for the reunion. To all you single ones.........well, use your imagination. But only good thoughts boy toys, only good thoughts.

I took most of those pics for Tara and I didn't get to be in any....damn,damn,damn

Re: chill fiyah (frat)

Originally posted by Miami Jag
We know what you look like. The women were much more suitable to look at :D

HAYEE!!! Are you coming to Htown for the reunion. Hope so. We want to make this one "One to remember!"

Come one, come all.

I want everyone to try to make it a point to be in Htown for the reunion. It's going to be off the he-zee. I'm especially interested in the lookers. Pretty girls deserve pretty boys......and vice-vera!!!

Re: Come one, come all.

Originally posted by prettybrownaka
I want everyone to try to make it a point to be in Htown for the reunion. It's going to be off the he-zee. I'm especially interested in the lookers. Pretty girls deserve pretty boys......and vice-vera!!!

Preach it Soror!!

Fiyah.. I realized that too when I got home and uploaded the pics. :(

As Always...

Good job Tara. As stated before, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to our March 30th meeting at Jillian's. Swacpage posters, yall are going to enjoy the reunion.

Fiyah, we definitely have to get you in the pictures next time.

Looks like...

BIG fun was had by all in H-town. I'm looking forward to meeting the family one day. Mike, we're short a flag on campus. Know anything about it? :)

Peace

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Prissy_1

Originally posted by sigma4life
<font size=5>GOT DAYUM!</font>

I wouldn't mind meeting Prissy_1. :D Email me girl! I'll be in Houston June 28. I need someone to show me around Houston.

yo, Frat....the Reunion is Jun 8-10...better make plans to get here 20 days earlier....

Re: Re: Prissy_1

Originally posted by Fiyah
yo, Frat....the Reunion is Jun 8-10...better make plans to get here 20 days earlier....

I'll try to be there. Right now, I'll be there June 28 visiting my lil bro jag77. Hope to see some of ya'll.

**hint hint** Prissy_1 ;)

Re: As Always...

Originally posted by Fiyah
I took most of those pics for Tara and I didn't get to be in any....damn,damn,damn

Originally posted by GramTigress
Good job Tara. As stated before, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to our March 30th meeting at Jillian's. Swacpage posters, yall are going to enjoy the reunion.

Fiyah, we definitely have to get you in the pictures next time.

I plan on being there and will definitely have my camera ready. :D

I say 'Hot Damn' !!!!!!!!

OOOHHHHHHH WEEEEEE !!!!!!
CLAUDE-HAVE-MERCY !!!
WHAT IT LOOK LIKE FOR THE OSKEY-WOSKEY !!!!!!!

<font size=6>DAMN!!! DAMN!!! DAMN-N-N-N-N-N!!!!</font>

Those are some attractive women there.

Miami Jag,

I understand about not being able to 'express yourself'...

I'm there......at the reunion that is !!!

Why. why why.

Who the hell is a dayum Prissy 1 and PBaka.

Folsk killme that never posted on the dayum TSPN, yet they want to try and have scren names...

I bet they are two of the thousands that always want to read TSPN but never post a dayum thing! Lames!!

Anyway..Prissy, if Tara wasn't already my Baby Mommy. I would have your fine arse standing in my bedroom playing NCAA 2001 on playstation, in a pair of red thongs, wearing some cajun reeboks, sucking on a ramen noodle with your bra going round and round on one of my ceiling fan blades!!! All while moaning a negro spritual and running and doing a tae bo tape!

Good Lawd!!!!

Thrilla, I see how you want to treat ya' boy. Why don't you send me a reminder next time!!! You trying to tell me I missed all that in my own backyard?

What is this world coming to?

My Dear sweet Suge-a...

Suge sweety,
I was on TSPN back before we were having a few set backs....I just didn't SMACK alot...so there!
I just went to visit my MEAC peeps for a while...if you ever get a chance to step out your back door and visit some of ya other peeps you would have checked me chilling in the "Why is it" page...."SO TALK WHAT U KNOW!!!" (memeber that from back in the dayzz??)

Oh yeah regarding your little fantasy,
I heard your game wasn't all that tight!!! LOL!!!
But "THANKS FOR PLAYING" maybe next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back