Mixed, Frozen Alcoholic Beverages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
I'm looking for a new drink to try....what's some good ones out there now? You know, like the flavored martini's, frozen daiquiri's, amarettas, all the fruity stuff, etc.

kellis, I need suggestions.:D

I ain't no alkie..... :eek:

I stick to apple martinis, Blue MFers, long islands, tom collins, CRASH and BURN, texas margaritas....just to name a few.

Re: I ain't no alkie..... :eek:

Originally posted by kellis
I stick to apple martinis, Blue MFers, long islands, tom collins, CRASH and BURN, texas margaritas....just to name a few.

WTF is a blue MFer:rolleyes:? What's a crash and burn?

Can I get recipes? Seriously, I mix drinks at my family's club on weekend and I would like to introduce the LADIES to drinks other than Hennesey and Gin & Juice.

:D What can I say, in my hometown the women drink liquor straight-up or with coke!;)

Dang, you just listed a whole menu>>>

40__s.gif

I wish I could help you out, but I'm a social drinker. Ms. Jag4Jag had some EXCELLENT suggestions for Amaretto. I like those kool-aid dranks. However, that Daly's Cocktail Mix with some Sprite and Crown was KICKING the other night. Ummmmm, WHOEVER have dat Daly's Cocktail Mix, DON"T FORGET IT on Saturday. :D :D

Girl, somebody "took" the drink menu from TGI Friday's. :rolleyes: I'll look at the menu and get the recipes.

Rumaretta Sour!

I came up with a drink called Rumaretta Sour. It's white or dark rum, amaretta, sweet and sour mix, and either coke or sprite depending on dark or light rum!

Served up in a 32 ounce pitcher w/ ice for $10.00 is one of our most popular orders at the club!

Crazier Jag and D-Town...get out of the gutter. Where are the moderators??? I can't post my spoon polishing smiley...then delete these sinful graphics. :D

Anyway...I thought APW and Vinita were the experts in this area?
drinkA.gif

ROTFLMAO @ Kellis and CJ. :emlaugh:

Bigg Mike, we will put your drink to the test on Saturday. I'm thinking we have the ingredients.

Bacardi Rum - Check
Amaretto - Check
Sprite or Coke - Check
Whiskey Sour - Errrrrrrrrr Ms. Jag4Jag, can you pick up a bottle fron Ralston on your way??? :emlaugh: :D

Wheeeeeeeeew....

Man,

Yall are really makin' a sista wanna drank.....ugh CJ, you makin' me wanna do somethin' else.....ROTF:emlaugh:

Re: Wheeeeeeeeew....

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Man,

Yall are really makin' a sista wanna drank.....ugh CJ, you makin' me wanna do somethin' else.....ROTF:emlaugh:

Hell gurl, just do both!

Remember fellas: Candy is Dandy, but Liquour (pronounced: LickHer) is quicker!:D

if anyone goes to memphis this summer, go to a bar/club called Gillians and order a CallACab!! the name speaks for itself, if not try the limited edition WalkMeDown!!!

Originally posted by eminentJSUtiger
if anyone goes to memphis this summer, go to a bar/club called Gillians and order a CallACab!! the name speaks for itself, if not try the limited edition WalkMeDown!!!

Eminent...your blood is definitely blue!!! I had that drink last year after the Classic. I had two cups...(as stated, it's like a walk me down...it creeps upon ya) It was fruity and at the same time deadly. I had told my Mom that I would come to her house a few hours after the game. I didn't get there until 4:00 a.m. and I still had a heavy buzz. I went to church that a.m. with a buzz...Lord forgive me.

DTOWN ...

Saturday, when we are out of the dry area, I'll take you to this "imbibement warehouse" that sells this little circular recipe thing. It shows you how to make almost any kind of drink you can think of.

Best $4 I ever spent! :D

Re: DTOWN ...

Originally posted by Vinita
Saturday, when we are out of the dry area, I'll take you to this "imbibement warehouse" that sells this little circular recipe thing. It shows you how to make almost any kind of drink you can think of.

Ok girly...sounds like a winner to me.:p

Re: DTOWN ...

Originally posted by Vinita

Can you pick me up one of those also. :D Where can I send the check?

You got a SECOND, Fiyah!

When the person making it knows what he/she is doing ... very little can beat a Blue Hawaiian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back