Miss Universe 2002 Pagent

THAMES

How many of you are going to watch the 2002 Miss Universe Pagent tonight. I hear Miss Jamacia and Miss Nigeria are real knockouts? It Comes on CBS tonight at 9:00 pm EASTERN Time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ok...30 minutes into the show...the top ten sucks!!! Forget this...I'm going to get something to eat. Not one of the darker sistas made it...WTF??? They couldn't even get Miss USA in there for political reasons? South Africa...white? :mad: :confused:

WHAT? The sister is out of there? :mad: I will not say what my late grandfather said when I watch i with him when I was a kid. Anyway, I will just keep checking out the basketball game.

However, I did take a peak while they were walking around in their swimsuits (or .......... ). I must say that Miss Venezuela had a nice walk. ;)

I watched it. I was surprised that the South African was white too. I noticed a lot of the girls didn't answer questions well. The either kinda stumbled or didn't give an answer to the specific question. Maybe they were nervous.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Why were all of you surprised Ms South africa was white, but werent surprised Miss USA was black?

because it is south AFRICA. :D What is the first thing that comes to your mind about the people of africa. So it is kind of odd.

Back