Mike Tyson can't fight in Las Vegas, but.....

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
<font size=6 color=red>He can in Georgia! </font>

He has been granted a license to fight "LL" in Georgia. The tentative fight dates are June 4th or June 8th @ the Georgia Dome! Now, why they gottah pick the SWACPAGE reunion date as one of the tentative dates...I don't know, but such is life. Letz hope itz on the 4th!:D

<font size=2 color=black>
Note:
*Please place all covers over ears, no press conferences without steel bars to separate the two competitors...no groupies allowed near Tyson before the night of the fight. This will be interesting!*</font>

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/boxing/news/2002/02/12/tyson_lewis_ap

It is On!!!!

You know everybody and their brother will be watching that fight.

Where is LeRoy and his bootleg Cable Box??

:D

Bust his azz in the ATL !!!

I don't have that technology out here in Houston..but if I were at the crib.......

:)

I'ma get the missus to record it for me :D

Doesn't Holyfield live in Georgia? I hope he doesn't go to the fight, Tyson is going to have a flashback and jump out of the ring and bite Holyfields other ear! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"We chose Atlanta because there have been some big fights there, it's a major city that has held several big events and they have direct flights from London," Finkel told the New York Daily News.

Mishou confirmed a license was issued to Tyson. In Georgia, a license costs only $10 and an applicant must only prove he is physically fit for a match.

"June 8th is the date that I've heard that the match may very well take place," Mishou said.

Tyson also has a license application pending in Texas, and is expected to apply for a permit in California. Promoters in Michigan also are bidding to stage a fight there.

If it is on June 8, 2001 I will be there.

Are u drink'n "water" ?

JSUATL:
If it is on June 8, 2001 I will be there.

It's 2002.:)

Kellis agreed. Are u drink'n "water" too?:D

SWACPAGE Reunion or Tyson Fight.:confused:
Perhaps both could happen. I'll just have to wait to see if the fight actually going to be in the ATL.

Re: Are u drink'n "water" ?

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman

Kellis agreed. Are u drink'n "water" too?:D

SWACPAGE Reunion or Tyson Fight.:confused:
Perhaps both could happen. I'll just have to wait to see if the fight actually going to be in the ATL.

APW, if the fight is scheduled to be in ATLANTA, I'll be there that THURSDAY night before the fight. I'm not gonna miss the chance to be in Atlanta that weekend. I don't have to be in the Georgia Dome, I just wanna be in Atlanta. :D :D :D As far as the "water" is concerned, until they stop making it, I'm going to continue to drink it. ;)

Back