Mike Tyson Ad pulled

S

Sonic98

Fox ran an add where someone hired Mike as thier baby-sitter. The commercial was about 15 sec long with Mike holding this little white baby and talking baby talk to it. I thought it was kinda silly. But people complained and it was pulled. They said Fox was trying to be too edgy. Are white people that uptight, they can't even stand to see Mike holding one of thier babies?

I thought the ad was funny myself, it was a through off from the ad with the guerrillas(sp) and when Mike was taking a interview while he was holding his baby after he got his arse whomped by Lewis. SMH

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
posted by Sonic98

Fox ran an add where someone hired Mike as thier baby-sitter. The commercial was about 15 sec long with Mike holding this little white baby and talking baby talk to it. I thought it was kinda silly. But people complained and it was pulled. They said Fox was trying to be too edgy. Are white people that uptight, they can't even stand to see Mike holding one of thier babies?

White folks complained... see they understand the POWER of numbers. The Nielsen Ratings system is that one letter,or person, or phone call EQUALS to 9,000 people. Networks are real sensitive to ratings... so letters and phone calls carry a whole lot of weight. I wonder what would happen if everyone on the SWACPAGE write FOX on keeping the AD on TV.
Why do you think that damn cartoon (The Simpsons) is still on the air for 12 muthaphuggin years. LETTERS. BLACK FOLKS NEED TO START WRITING and CALLING or EMAILING. Then I wonder what would be the networks excuse?

SUSPECT

Remember Mike did say he would eat an opponents kids. "Googo wagie boobe boom boom."

translated

"Prepare to be eaten whitey":lmao:

Back