Mike Conley Has Incredible Response to People Saying His Son Looks Too White to Be His Child

What is it about that white puddin? SMH that thang must be powerful to brothers..........

Give it time....my baby was purple when he was born cause the cord was wrapped around his neck....lightened up to lighter than me around 2 weeks of age...his daddy asked me why his son was so light....I cussed him righteously...now the kid is dark as the dad and looks like him...so...give it time OR get the test..which opens up a whole new set of issues...

This happened to one of the members of the group I played in. We were on the road a lot and his wife worked for this white guy. The boy came out very pale...straight hair. As a matter of fact, she kept giving old boy 'the applause' and he refused to believe she was the source. We would come home and he would catch....go on the road and get fixed...go back home and get it again. We would just shake our heads.

This happened to one of the members of the group I played in. We were on the road a lot and his wife worked for this white guy. The boy came out very pale...straight hair. As a matter of fact, she kept giving old boy 'the applause' and he refused to believe she was the source. We would come home and he would catch....go on the road and get fixed...go back home and get it again. We would just shake our heads.
He liked what she was giving him...lol

Give it time....my baby was purple when he was born cause the cord was wrapped around his neck....lightened up to lighter than me around 2 weeks of age...his daddy asked me why his son was so light....I cussed him righteously...now the kid is dark as the dad and looks like him...so...give it time OR get the test..which opens up a whole new set of issues...

I was just about to post something similar. My sister's God son was lite like that when he was a baby as a baby with grey eyes. As he got older he got darker and his eyes turned brown. Also, no one knows what his previous relatives may look like.

The old folks use to say if you feed them long enough they start to look like you. Lol

Now this is true. LOL!!!

I was going to defend that boy, but ... I'll stick to saying paternity tests should be required at birth.

I agree. It would be a sad situation if a child got ill and needed bone marrow and that is when the father found out the child is not his.

Like they always say, "mama's baby, daddy's maybe"......LOL

But seriously, if Conley is content I am happy for him.

I think he MIGHT change his mind once the wrinkles of aging on his WHITE wife start to develop.

Last edited:
Back