Mike Bigg's Sexy Female Moms

Man, how can you have a sexy mom list and not have her...

VanessaWi_Dimit_14222888_400.jpg

Sorry baby doll. Monique can't do Schit for the kid. One look at my narrow azz and she'd say the same thing. We'd look like a # 10 next to each other.

yall would be a perfect couple then. :) she said the only thing she and a fat man can do is go get a fish box. :lmao:

All of them in the original list are winners (excepet Monique). The woman that played Andelle on The Parkers was sexier than her in my book.

All of them in the original list are winners (excepet Monique). The woman that played Andelle on The Parkers was sexier than her in my book.

Yall need to backup offa my girl Monique... Mike Bigg thinks she's sexy (and it's Mike Bigg's List!!!):smoke:

Yall need to backup offa my girl Monique... Mike Bigg thinks she's sexy (and it's Mike Bigg's List!!!):smoke:

LOL......

To each his own. I got mad respect for Monique, but I'd have to be like ole boy was on Beerfest to even feel drawn to her.....:lmao:

yall would be a perfect couple then. :) she said the only thing she and a fat man can do is go get a fish box. :lmao:

Oh Hell naw.

I have a rule called the Hug And Chalk Rule. I don't want a woman that I have Hug half way, Chalk it off and then go to the other side to finish huggin' the rest of her.

I just noticed the title of this Thread... I meant to say Sexy "TV" moms. Of course they are female, duh! :lmao::lmao:

Oh Hell naw.

I have a rule called the Hug And Chalk Rule. I don't want a woman that I have Hug half way, Chalk it off and then go to the other side to finish huggin' the rest of her.

how'd i miss this? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

damn c-didd! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Naw.... Mane she revealing just a bit too much for me... But Mom's from the Bernie Mack show can get it ... Even when I aint got no more to give.....

I would drank her bath water and then lick the ring from around the tub!!!!

Right! :lol:

Dayum near ALL ya'll would still get with Mo'Nique WITH a sober mind if the opportunity presented itself. Ya'll can stop frontin'. :lol: .... including CEE AND catdaddy!
I got a simple rule. Actually I got it from a close friend of mine. She gotta be sexier than me.

Back