Mighty Dog's Dream Conference

MightyDog

I dreamed of a new super conference last night. Dreams have a way of becoming a reality. Now if we can just put together some great minds in the State of Alabama, we just might get our legislators thinking about this.

Alabama A&M
Alabama State
Miles College
Tuskegee
North Alabama
West Alabama
Jacksonville State
Stillman College
University of Alabama Birmingham
University of South Alabama

I dreamed of a new super conference last night. Dreams have a way of becoming a reality. Now if we can just put together some great minds in the State of Alabama, we just might get our legislators thinking about this.

Alabama A&M
Alabama State
Miles College
Tuskegee
North Alabama
West Alabama
Jacksonville State
Stillman College

So basically you want to continue to force folks from Alabama to not leave the state.....I mean come on Mighty Dog most of the football players from Alabama have never left their city limits until they went to college.

Alabama A&M
Alabama State
Miles College
Tuskegee
North Alabama
West Alabama
Jacksonville State
Stillman College

With this conference of stellar line-up of power teams, we surely would land major national tv and cable networks contracts. To get breaks from playing tough conference games every week and get some easy wins, we can bring in Xram, JSU and Southern and pay them guarantees.

Last edited:
We could use the former Big Three as our cupcakes. I would be willing to pay the former big three $500,000 for a two year contract.

Go for it. Whose stopping you?

Thanks for your support. I will need two more support replies rambling and Southern. In addition, I will pay Flounder for writing our talking papers at the next legislative session. Jus think we will not have to cross state lines in the future just to beat up on a few teams. Remember visions come in dreams.

Thanks for your support. I will need two more support replies rambling and Southern. In addition, I will pay Flounder for writing our talking papers at the next legislative session. Jus think we will not have to cross state lines in the future just to beat up on a few teams. Remember visions come in dreams.
So do nightmares...IJS

Nightmares only occurs when you go to sleep broke. To prevent from having nightmares always sleep with $1.25 in your PJs pocket. If you don't have a pocket on your PJs put the $1.25 under your pillow. It cannot be five quarters: it must be a $1 bill and a quarter. If you have a nightmare after I have explain what to do, contract me immediately for further instructions.

Nightmares only occurs when you go to sleep broke. To prevent from having nightmares always sleep with $1.25 in your PJs pocket. If you don't have a pocket on your PJs put the $1.25 under your pillow. It cannot be five quarters: it must be a $1 bill and a quarter. If you have a nightmare after I have explain what to do, contract me immediately for further instructions.
Never post when you've been drinking

Do you want the political answer or the reality answer?

Herbert I only drink on Wednesday night. Chicken and Crown.

Herbert I am not concerned about if you buy the fish or catch it, because we will be arriving on Friday for SU homecoming. Save the fish for a Friday's night fish fry. I don't know if you all have Friday night fish fry in the booth. Our first home coming we saw people cooking hogs in a box.

It is always best to have chicken and crown on the odd days of the month.

Herbert I am not concerned about if you buy the fish or catch it, because we will be arriving on Friday for SU homecoming. Save the fish for a Friday's night fish fry. I don't know if you all have Friday night fish fry in the booth. Our first home coming we saw people cooking hogs in a box.

It is always best to have chicken and crown on the odd days of the month.
Pssst....pssst.....I am from sTu not SU. Stay off the sauce mane! Please stay off the sauce....especially while driving.

Last edited:
And in your picture you are wearing a TSU cap. Now I will have to fry the fish. We are playing TSU in the Louis Crew Classic.

Update on the new conference. We have to establish a conference fee, TV Contracts and if we want to be part of the NCAA. Several major sponsors are trying to get in on the ground floor with this new proposed conference. Since most politicians cannot get free tickets to Alabama and Auburn games, they are very interested in starting a new Alabama football conference. The football world has never seen anything like this before.

Update on the new conference. We have to establish a conference fee, TV Contracts and if we want to be part of the NCAA. Several major sponsors are trying to get in on the ground floor with this new proposed conference. Since most politicians cannot get free tickets to Alabama and Auburn games, they are very interested in starting a new Alabama football conference. The football world has never seen anything like this before.

Tell them you giving away wind suits.

Received a call from Troy State who feel left out.

Alabama A&M
Alabama State
Miles College
Tuskegee
North Alabama
West Alabama
Jacksonville State
Stillman College
Troy State University

With this conference of stellar line-up of power teams, we surely would land major national tv and cable networks contracts. To get breaks from playing tough conference games every week and get some easy wins, we can bring in Xram, JSU and Southern and pay them guarantees.

JSU does not play smalltime schools unless we have to.

Back