Mighty Dog Returns After My Visits

MightyDog

After making my official visits last week, I have a better understand why some of you feel the way you do about your University and more specific about football.

Going into this season, I understand that football is your life and it explains why you all cannot understand why we are very pleased to be the best .500 team in America. We never looked at football in the same manner as you all do because there is so many other things to do in Huntsville.

We are a city that has always had more than one burgerking, McDonald's, WalMars, Big Ks and the list go on and on. Therefore on Saturdays we could go shopping or out to nice place to eat, but most of you have not been exposed to things that the Dawgpound members experienced while attending AAMU. You have big tailgates because there are no good places to eat in the Cities I visited.

As we enter the new football season, I will take into account all the things I learned as I made my stop in your City. I will not be as vocal this season as I was last year. However, if you get a chance to visit Huntsville this year, don't make excuses about the lopsided scores placed upon you by the Dawgs.

As we visit your City, we will be prepared to inflict pain upon the opposition. We just hope that your fans will not become hostile as we depart.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back