Micheal Vick to Peerless Price.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Is this the big time receiver that will send the Falcons back to the superbowl? I just don't know how they are going to fine tune Vick's game to more of a pocket passer to take advantage of a receiver like Price. :confused:

Vick's mobility will work to Price's advantage. Heck, it would work to any receivers advantage, but up until now, the Falcons haven't had a receiver worth a damn for Vick.

btw, the Falcons have clearly separated themselves from the lesser teams, like the saints.
:lmao: :lmao:

But it wasn't like the aints were on the FALCONS level anyway!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why did I know that when I saw a post about the Black crows that Mighty Hornet would have something to say about the Saints!

The Saints are the most inproved team in the NFL. We signed Cromwell from the Rams that gives us a legit pass catching threat.

We traded for Tebucky Jones....speed and a hard hitter at safety

Signed Ashely Ambrose and still have Dale Carter at the corners!!

Drafted another GA D Lineman to go with Charles Grant!!

And we already have Joe Horn, The Beer Man, Deuce, Brooks, Stallworth(a star on the rise), Pathon...... What an offense. I feel sorry for the Black Crows!

Now to answer the question? Bart have you ever watched Price's game? he is not a possosion receiver....he is deep threat. He can beat you over the top and underneath. plus he has size. the question is will he be able to put up the same type numbers without another star on the field like he had in Moulds. Too bad he plays for the Falcons.....

Originally posted by Suge
Why did I know that when I saw a post about the Black crows that Mighty Hornet would have something to say about the Saints!

LMAO!!!

I didn't bother to read that part about what the Saints have cause we ALL know that it really doesn't matter. They'll be the same ole sorry saints. Hopefully, they'll get lucky and at least make the playoffs this year. :rolleyes:

Too bad he plays for the Falcons.....
too bad for the aints that they only have Mike Vick's cousin and the Falcons have Mike Vick!!!!!

oh well,
Another year, another FALCONS sweep

:lmao:

theaintsaintonthefalconslevel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as Price, he's the threat that Vick needs to open up that offense even more. The weapons the Falcons have in place now (Vick, Price, Dunn, and Duckett) are among the best in the league as a group. Damn, this team gon be good!!!!

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Saints getting that big payback this year.
In the off-season and the pre-season, the saints are ALWAYS getting payback....

And then the season starts and it's the same ole same ole for the saints.

_ _ _
:(

All I can say is................

The Saints better come with it. Mr. Blank "aint playin" with you all or no one else in the NFL. The Dirty Birds are ready to "do business!" For the Saints health and well being, I hope Mr Benson is booging down and getting some game breaking players. The NFL South will be "nothing nice!"

Originally posted by Blue Bengal
Don't worry, the new built Skins will take care of the Fulcans.

Hell, I did not realize that the Skins or Cowboys were still in the NFL.

I think the Saints problem has been in the coaching. They have had the personel to get to the playoffs. But they have had season ending losing streaks for two years in a row. I suspect that they are worn down by the 12th or 14th game.

I think that the Georgia Dome will be a fun place to be this fall. I expect the networks to be showing a few more Falcon games this year. :) Remember. They were the first road team to win a playoff game at Lambeau Field.

The ATL's downfall,,,

Vick is awesome, but I think that's what will lead to the DBirds not getting back to the big dance. Plus too,,, you KNOW in the heat of battle, Vick is going to try to DO IT ALL,,, and he CAN'T do it all in the NFL like he did at Blacksburg or VaTech or whatever that school he was at. DUDE needs to take what Price and defenses give him,,, and if the ATL has a durable jack-hammer running back, go SEC smash-mouth. I'd go 40% run, 40% pass and 20% Vick improvising,,, hopefully with no need to improvise, letting the passing game and a solid running game that you can count on in less than optimal playing conditions win games for you.

Now this budding ATL/NO rivalry is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I'd have to give the upper hand to NO at this point in time based on the past,, but this is going to be great! Good to see the NFL-south stepping up and providing some excitement and competition. All I can say is PLEASE BEAT STANKIN' ARSE suck fransico!!!!! BEAT THE 9ers I SAY!!!!!! :redhot:

(,, HUGE Cowboy fan here,,,,, :D )

Did someone say sweep

MH, it's true that Atlanta did sweep the Saints last year, but you failed to mention that the Saints was the only team to sweep the Super Bowl Champs from Tampa.

Re: The ATL's downfall,,,

Originally posted by Bartram
Now this budding ATL/NO rivalry is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I'd have to give the upper hand to NO at this point in time based on the past,, but this is going to be great! Good to see the NFL-south stepping up and providing some excitement and competition. All I can say is PLEASE BEAT STANKIN' ARSE suck fransico!!!!!
Man where have you been????

budding rivalry?????

comical at best. The Falcons and Saints have been rivals since those franchises were born. This includes fans travelling to the opposing city in big numbers (and the main ones travelling are us colored folks LOL) Back in the old Fulton County Stadium, those damn hated New Orleans fans used to damn near outnumber Falcons fans (back when the Falcons were sorry)

as far as NO having the upper hand, you have GOT to be kidding me. The FALCONS, traditionally, have owned the Saints. I doubt VERY, VERY seriously if ANY saints fan would agree that they have the upper hand with the Falcons.
Picture this
1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, and 2002 the FALCONS swept the saints.

Again, the aintsaintonthefalconslevel!!!

Never have, never will be!!!!!!!

Rawray,
Yes, the saints did sweep the Bucs. Too bad, they choked (as usual) when the playoffs were on the line.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL! :lmao:

Well, I can see my Old nemisis, MH has everything in control, so I guess I'll walk out on this one.

;) :D

Black Crows....

Originally posted by mighty hornet

budding rivalry?????

comical at best. The Falcons and Saints have been rivals since those franchises were born. This includes fans travelling to the opposing city in big numbers (and the main ones travelling are us colored folks LOL) Back in the old Fulton County Stadium, those damn hated New Orleans fans used to damn near outnumber Falcons fans (back when the Falcons were sorry)

Co-Sign!! Man the Saints/Black Crows game has always been a heated rivalry. This isn't anything new. I guess they are the only 2 teams in the "Old South". Maybe that's the appeal, but whatever it is, it is intense. Plus it is better now that both teams are competative. But even when both sucked, this game was still big in GA and LA.

Now back to the Black Crows.....you people don't stand a chance. Yeah Unknown we got Ambrose, but you still have the most overrated corner in the league. Ray Boo!!!!!!:lmao: And I will take an old Ambrose coming home to play over that dayum Ray Boo any day!!

Hey Mighty Hornet, tell me again how good Ray is.....

Re: Re: The ATL's downfall,,,

Originally posted by mighty hornet

budding rivalry?????

as far as NO having the upper hand, you have GOT to be kidding me. The FALCONS, traditionally, have owned the Saints. I doubt VERY, VERY seriously if ANY saints fan would agree that they have the upper hand with the Falcons.
Picture this
1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, and 2002 the FALCONS swept the saints.

Again, the aintsaintonthefalconslevel!!!

Never have, never will be!!!!!!!

Rawray,
Yes, the saints did sweep the Bucs. Too bad, they choked (as usual) when the playoffs were on the line.

Dude,,,,,, when I say, "budding rivalry", that's in the context of both teams being NFL powers. yeah,, it's been a rivalry since they started,,, but a rivalry between perennial losers,,,, uuh-that's not good. :lmao:

Now as for NO v ATL,,, let me check, but haven't the Saints been in the playoffs more the last 5 years than Atlanta?

Re: Re: Re: The ATL's downfall,,,

(first of all,,, i see that this guy is passionate about Atlanta. dang! just out of curiosity,, what's your opinion on Atlanta's proposed second outer loop? )

Dude,,,,,, when I say, "budding rivalry", that's in the context of both teams being NFL powers. yeah,, it's been a rivalry since they started,,, but a rivalry between perennial losers,,,, uuh-that's not good.:lmao:

Now as for NO v ATL,,, let me check, but haven't the Saints been in the playoffs more the last 5 years than Atlanta?

Re: Re: Re: Re: The ATL's downfall,,,

ummmm,
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1998, Falcons were NFC Champs
2000, Saints get first playoff win in their history
2002, Falcons go to Green Bay and become the first visiting team in the history of the NFL to win a playoff game there!!!!

this is getting old, but I'll say it again......

theaintsaintonthefalconslevel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Re: The ATL's downfall,,,

[B
Now as for NO v ATL,,, let me check, but haven't the Saints been in the playoffs more the last 5 years than Atlanta? [/B]

:smh:

Yeah but,,

ok, ok,,, so the Falcons get playoffs props the past few years. The only reason that is is because they got an old Cowboy at the Helm! :D

Back