Miami Gardens’ Niviane Petit Phelps accused of threatening to kill Kamala Harris

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How many are Black? I think that is the difference. I know she will be treated differently.
Truthfully, we don’t really know. I know someone that is in social work. She said there were both Black and White people making threats against Obama. Every time she had a patient like that the Secret Service had to be called.
So why highlight this one Black woman, remember the white man that was outside the VP Kampala’s residence? That barely made the news.

Truthfully, we don’t really know. I know someone that is in social work. She said there were both Black and White people making threats against Obama. Every time she had a patient like that the Secret Service had to be called.
So why highlight this one Black woman, remember the white man that was outside the VP Kampala’s residence? That barely made the news.
I see your point

Maybe the difference with this one is she made it sound like a bounty. Just guessing on my part.

Back