Meth & Red (What in the world are they doing?)

I made myself watch the pilot episode and tried to keep an open mind! The only good thing about that episode was Ananda Lewis who just had a minor role. The rest of the show went down hill after that.

Who do you think is the TARGET audience for this garbage?

Actually I thought it was somewhat good...hopefully the writers can get some better material because to me they are kinda funny.

Jax1906 said:
Actually I thought it was somewhat good...hopefully the writers can get some better material because to me they are kinda funny.
Well, I always liked the humor in their music/video callaborations, especially with Redman. So I guess you can say this show has potential, but based on just the first episode, the writers have a lot of work...,

JAGWAR, you mentioned something about a target audience, thats a good question too. Did the movie they did together "How High" do well at the box office? I'm thinking the executives are trying to capitalize on Red and Meth's crossover success to get ratings.....,

Anyways I remember the good ole days when Method Man came to "Bring the Pain" and Redman said "It was time for some Action" :)

BulldogM.Ed.23 said:
Well, I always liked the humor in their music/video callaborations, especially with Redman. So I guess you can say this show has potential, but based on just the first episode, the writers have a lot of work...,

JAGWAR, you mentioned something about a target audience, thats a good question too. Did the movie they did together "How High" do well at the box office? I'm thinking the executives are trying to capitalize on Red and Meth's crossover success to get ratings.....,

Anyways I remember the good ole days when Method Man came to "Bring the Pain" and Redman said "It was time for some Action" :)

Bulldog

Dude you brought me back when thats all I played in the 83 sentra with the noize in the trunk...Time 4 some action...really that ENTIRE..."Whut, thee album??" CD. I was working at Record Bar(now wharehouse music) and got that CD for about 6 bucks. Method Man too!!! But when they did How High back in 95...aww man!!!!! Instant Classic!! Not the original..but the remix cut that they used on the video with them riding in the "herbs" truck(as taken from Cheech and Chong)...

Jax1906 said:
But when they did How High back in 95...aww man!!!!! Instant Classic!! Not the original..but the remix cut that they used on the video with them riding in the "herbs" truck(as taken from Cheech and Chong)...

Man, that whole The Show Soundtrack was hot!! I liked the original How High better, though- uncut and they threw in an extra verse.

As for the sitcom, it has potential simply because it's Red and Mef. They have that chemistry, but they need to get some better writers up in there. What is Larry David up to these days? :emlaugh:

JAGWAR said:
I made myself watch the pilot episode and tried to keep an open mind! The only good thing about that episode was Ananda Lewis who just had a minor role. The rest of the show went down hill after that.

Who do you think is the TARGET audience for this garbage?

Young white kids who need a way to rebell and spend the money their parents give them.

BulldogM.Ed.23 said:

That's what they are PI$$ED about now. The WRITER's took the jokes and other stuff out of their hands.

Back