Men who only lift the upper body

Okay I am going to put this subject to rest.

Let's say that some women worked out all the time, like some men do. Okay, now let's say that women worked on their upper body and lower bodies. Okay now let's say that no matter how hard a woman worked on her lower body that he butt would still sag. Okay, now let's say that if you worked on your upper body that you could control the size of your breast and the firmness of her breast. You know controlling the sagging or lack of sagging of your breast.

If you could workout and everyone see the results quickly. Once where you had breast that were either a hot mess sagging to your waist or so small that they look like moles on your chest, now have the ability to control the size and firmness of my pals. You wouldn't focus on your butt because you know that you wouldn't be able to cause any change in your butt. Now, which one would focus on MORE in your workouts?

Personally, I workout entire body. I don't focus on upper, lower, abs, etc. Each week all areas get a good workout.

Now, if for some reason I wanted to have more cut arms, then I may vary the workout there to increase my chances of have the arms that I want. In addition to that, I would continue to workout the rest of my body as I've always done.

If they hook up with a woman with big breast and a flat bottom they would be a perfect match.

12696.jpg

I went to the gym last night to do free weights and I had fun time. The white tip drills from my spin class was doing weights or machines. The tip drills made the following comments: ...they wanted to suck my d*** or give me some a** because my arms look great, my chest looks great and I have broad shoulders...

Not one commented on my legs. My legs look great too, but the tip drills were focused my upperbody.

Basically, Men like women, some women focus on a mans upper body. Cave Man voice "...me work upper body..."

Damn I like 24 hours fitness.

Fellas just in case you are wondering, yes the white boys were hating that I had an harem and none of them were monsters.

Since returning from my workout vacation. I finally feel the burn in my legs. It took 3 days of intense cardio to get the burn/muscle breakdown that I get from 1 day of doing my upper body routine.

I saw one of those guys Wednesday when I went out. Homeboy had about a 26 inch waist with a 3x top. Upper body so big it looked like someone had shrunk his head. LOL! I guess that is the prison workout.

I saw one of those guys Wednesday when I went out. Homeboy had about a 26 inch waist with a 3x top. Upper body so big it looked like someone had shrunk his head. LOL! I guess that is the prison workout.

He looked a hot mess didn't he! :tdown:

They appear to always have the finest women too!! Nuff said.

The reason why some men workout their upper body more than they do their lower body is the SAME reason why some women workout their lower body more than their upper body.

The body part that men show off the most is from the waist UP. (tight shirts, no shirts, short sleeve shirts, etc.)

The body part that women show off the most is from the waist down. (tiny shorts, lil skirts, tight pants, swim suits, etc.)

Since returning from my workout vacation. I finally feel the burn in my legs. It took 3 days of intense cardio to get the burn/muscle breakdown that I get from 1 day of doing my upper body routine.

what u doing for cardio....because I need to increas mines

Back