Men who only lift the upper body

silentrage

Delta Girl
Why is it that some men only focus on lifting weights which bulk up their upper body? They have huge arms, massive shoulders, a large chest and tiny little toothpick legs. :retard: Why not lift and build mass over the entire body? What is wrong with a full body workout?

That is not a good look at all. :smh:

Why is it that some men only focus on lifting weights which bulk up their upper body? They have huge arms, massive shoulders, a large chest and tiny little toothpick legs. :retard: Why not lift and build mass over the entire body? What is wrong with a full body workout?

That is so not attractive...:tdown:

I work my entire body at the gym and I try to get as much work in on my third legs as possible at the crib.:lmao: :lmao:

The reason: The upper body grows easier and faster than the lower body.

Really? Because I've been TRYING to get my arms, chest and abs to grow and they AIN'T. I've been working at it for 6 years and no results but a MESS of pain.:(

Dude something is wrong with you. I am sure that your issue could be resolved if you hire a trainer for at least 6 sessions.

I am given my experience and observations from my 22+ years of working out at a gym and conversations that I used to have when I was doing competitive bodybuilding.

Two things.....

One....Genetics

Two.....Like PV said Upper is faster to grow

Dude something is wrong with you. I am sure that your issue could be resolved if you hire a trainer for at least 6 sessions.

I am given my experience and observations from my 22+ years of working out at a gym and conversations that I used to have when I was doing competitive bodybuilding.

Must be because I've been tryin off and on since 12. But my legs are really cut. Go figure.

Yep, for some it does.

Well...Most women like a guy with a big chest and big arms.

Funny, this morning I was looking at a few of the so called body buliders in my gym...and none of them had wheels (legs)

Me I'm rolling damn 26's:lmao:

Well...Most women like a guy with a big chest and big arms.

Funny, this morning I was looking at a few of the so called body buliders in my gym...and none of them had wheels (legs)

Me I'm rolling damn 26's:lmao:

That's true, women like broad shoulders and chest, but they MUST be defined to an extent. My husband has always had big arms and a big chest. His legs are not huge, but they are not toothpicks either..:lol:

For a guy his age, he would make some younger cats look pitiful compared to him...:tup: He works out 3 times a week at the gym.

See it all the time. :smh:

Okay I am going to put this subject to rest.

Let's say that some women worked out all the time, like some men do. Okay, now let's say that women worked on their upper body and lower bodies. Okay now let's say that no matter how hard a woman worked on her lower body that he butt would still sag. Okay, now let's say that if you worked on your upper body that you could control the size of your breast and the firmness of her breast. You know controlling the sagging or lack of sagging of your breast.

If you could workout and everyone see the results quickly. Once where you had breast that were either a hot mess sagging to your waist or so small that they look like moles on your chest, now have the ability to control the size and firmness of my pals. You wouldn't focus on your butt because you know that you wouldn't be able to cause any change in your butt. Now, which one would focus on MORE in your workouts?

Let's say that some women worked out all the time, like some men do. Okay, now let's say that women worked on their upper body and lower bodies. Okay now let's say that no matter how hard a woman worked on her lower body that he butt would still sag. Okay, now let's say that if you worked on your upper body that you could control the size of your breast and the firmness of her breast. You know controlling the sagging or lack of sagging of your breast.

If you could workout and everyone see the results quickly. Once where you had breast that were either a hot mess sagging to your waist or so small that they look like moles on your chest, now have the ability to control the size and firmness of my pals. You wouldn't focus on your butt because you know that you wouldn't be able to cause any change in your butt. Now, which one would focus on MORE in your workouts?

Right but wrong......:lmao:

I wouldn't know because I work on all areas. But if my butt and chest were huge and my waistline was also, I wouldn't continue to do squats and chest presses. I would focus my attention on crunches and cardio...:tup: Once I had it to the desired size, I would turn my attention to toning the other areas.

Back