Memphis Players suspended for Starting Fight.

Good I'm glad somebody got punished and Calipari owned up to it. Even if the punishment wasn't strong enough.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Who really started the fight? Cause the first thing I thought about when I saw the highlights were "UAPB men starting isht again. And Im sure that their coach is just sitting on the bench with his ashy ankles and no socks."

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Who really started the fight? Cause the first thing I thought about when I saw the highlights were "UAPB men starting isht again. And Im sure that their coach is just sitting on the bench with his ashy ankles and no socks."

See how much you know, that coach was fired in the summer.

Those ?roes from UM are known for starting fights, especially when they play a HBCU. I have news for Calipari; this is only the beginning of a long career of headaches he will encounter at UM.

Originally posted by Da_Sperm

See how much you know, that coach was fired in the summer.

Well, if your AD submits his info in to Kenn, so Kenn could post it on the front page, then I would knew that he was fired in the summer. :rolleyes:

Well, if your AD submits his info in to Kenn, so Kenn could post it on the front page, then I would knew that he was fired in the summer. :rolleyes:

Well, seems like you are the only one that didn't know and you are about a half year behind. Secondly, you may be referring to the SID, not the AD. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Da_Sperm

Secondly, you may be referring to the SID, not the AD. :rolleyes:

SID, AD, B.U.C.K.E. All of them are the same in one. If whoever had sent the info, then it would have been printed on the front page and I would have known about it. :rolleyes:

SID, AD, B.U.C.K.E. All of them are the same in one. If whoever had sent the info, then it would have been printed on the front page and I would have known about it. :rolleyes:

Or maybe you did like everyone else and got the infomation from another source. :rolleyes:

Actually the info was on the SWAC website, that's how I found out

Originally posted by H
Those ?roes from UM are known for starting fights, especially when they play a HBCU. I have news for Calipari; this is only the beginning of a long career of headaches he will encounter at UM.

Are you joking? I have been watching for years, and I rarely see a fight. As a matter of fact, I can't remember the last time there was one. Calipari an the tigers will be ok. THey both got the love of the fans.

Back