Memphis Destiny Child Concert?

pbla

Focus
Destiny Child have a routine in their concert where they would choose a male concert fan from the audience to do a lap dance for them. In Memphis Sunday night of Destiny Child concert, Beyonce' chose some lucky guy to come to the stage for a lap dance, he was all hype but his female companion pulled him down, Beyounce' said that she can respect that so Beyonce' chose some other guy.
Ladies would you have a problem if Beyonce' or any other members of Destiny Child ask your man to come the stage for a lap dance?

No...I know my man would love it...hell, Beyonce can only wound him up for what he'll get from me, later that night. :ebrow:

I'd pay a stripper to give my man a lap dance...I don't have issues w/that kind of stuff.

That woman has issues...it is not like he would actually have relations with Beyonce during the show. She made herself look insecure.

jag4life said:
That woman has issues...it is not like he would actually have relations with Beyonce during the show. She made herself look insecure.
sure did...and insecurity is NOT attractive, at all.

jag4life said:
True. JayZ did not have a problem with it either. He got 99 problems but his 'BABY' lap dancing in a concert ain't one.

jag4life said:

She shole did, and that is NOT cute! Silly heffa! :mad:

pbla said:
Destiny Child have a routine in their concert where they would choose a male concert fan from the audience to do a lap dance for them. In Memphis Sunday night of Destiny Child concert, Beyonce' chose some lucky guy to come to the stage for a lap dance, he was all hype but his female companion pulled him down, Beyounce' said that she can respect that so Beyonce' chose some other guy.
Ladies would you have a problem if Beyonce' or any other members of Destiny Child ask your man to come the stage for a lap dance?

so you mean to tell me the dude got checked infront of a "concert" full of people? Thats kind of embarassing.

CriTAUcal said:
No, I wouldn't have a problem with it, 'cause he would be coming home with me!

There ya go!!!! And probably saying "thanks Beyonce" the following morning, right?!?! :ebrow: :swink: :lol:

I don't think my wife would have had a problem with it. If she did, she would have been one mad woman because I would have been in the chair before she would have had a chance to pull my arm to sit back down.

cat daddy said:
I don't think my wife would have had a problem with it. If she did, she would have been one mad woman because I would have been in the chair before she would have had a chance to pull my arm to sit back down.

Right...no way I'm turning around after getting pulled on stage. NOPE.

cat daddy said:

I'd have to tell my wife, "We can fight about this later. Right now I gots to get a lap dance from Be-Ow-Ce and the other ones." :D :D :jump: :nod: :flippy:

If my girl had pulled me down, I would have looked at her after Beyonce' got through giving the other guy a lap dance, and in all sincerity told her to find a ride home! I woud have left the concert as soon as I said that.
I paid that money for me and you to see Destiny's Child (even though I don't like them that much but YOU wanted to see them) and when I get chosen for a lap dance by a celebrity that I probably won't see again unless it's on TV, you decide to get childish and pull me down?!?!

You getting home the best way you know how! I can guarantee if she was chosen by Usher to get lap dance from him and the dude pulled her down, she would have been cussing him out the rest of the concert. Memphis women are terrible (not in a good way...the bad way)!

Back