Memo: SWAC Credibility

MikeBigg

Attn: All Posters

Those of you that truly love the SWAC and our legacy of quality football, please get with your coaches, players, and fans and request that they put forth their best winning efforts in out of conference games. We really urge you to do so in order that our conference ranking will be enhanced.

Although GREATNESS will truly represent the league with dominating wins over Portland State, Famu, and Nichols, I'm afraid that these wins will be looked upon with some skepticism. Many will just assume that these wins will be due to our individual GREATNESS and not the quality of competition within our league.

GSU and some unfortunate sacrificial lamb from the Eastern Division will not be participating in the NCAA 1AA playoffs due to the SCG. However, we would like to have at least two teams from the SWAC participating in the playoffs. Because your team will have suffered such an embarassing and thorough azz kicking at the hands (or feet) of GREATNESS some may deem your program as not being worthy of playoff consideration. However, if you are impressive in your out of conference and or remaining games, perhaps you will be able to obtain a bid in the playoffs.

We will do our part as well. If you promise to be humble and not piss off the CARTEL, we will request that Doug not beat you by more than 3 touchdowns!

Peace!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This noise coming from someone, who other than against FAMU, can't buy an out of conference win. The rest of the MEAC own you. Make sure you handle your own business.

IF a MEAC program came to my stadium and scored 45 pts on a non-rebuilding program, I would focus on the Howards of the world too. :(

Supe,

In the same year, that non-rebuilding program got on track and dropped 68 on Gram. Remember you all still owe us one!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
If you promise to be humble and not piss off the CARTEL, we will request that Doug not beat you by more than 3 touchdowns!

Mike,

I think 4 is more like it. Somethings just can't be helped. Remember, Scotty is gone. Our offense will be wide open this year!

GSUpe,

You are the biggest excuse maker on this page. Let you tell it, that lame ass "rebuilding" excuse just ran for 8 years. Damn shame you had to rely on that crutch for so long. Y'all were just sorry.

Back to the out of conference dealio. Y'all were getting worked by Hampton in Jersey. NCA&T was punking y'all all over the place. Like I said, the only out of conference team that y'all can actually beat is FAMU. I'd advise y'all to keep playing them. You only embarrass yourselves when you play somebody else.

TP,

Ain't it a shame that a man can criticize us for letting someone come to our home and drop 45 on us, when we turned around and dropped 68 on them in that hole in the ground???

0-8 was punked out of New York by then D-2 Hampton. What type of shiznick? 0-8 talking about credibility to 8-0. Get some scoreboard. It is just a matter of days now until Hambling goes back into their remedial mode. You will get 50 points on that D-2 defense in the SUper Dome and that dismal offense may score a touchdown when our reserves get on the field. Your unstoried, "world shamed" icon of bending over program will once again get exposed for the frauds that you truly are. Mr. Whitefolk and all these uninformed pollsters may be giving you good PR but they will not be able to stop your SUperior from inserting "much" foot in the arse. Your team is slaw and will lose 5 games this year. Some of you delusional posters are in for a rude awakening. I bet some of you posters slap the shiznick out of yourself to make sure you are awake. You still not sure if the SUpreme football team 3 yr. conference win streak came to an end last year after that pimp slapping in the SUper Dome. BOW DOWN!!!! Your small time football team will finish 4th in the conference and watch the SUpreme team win SCG III. SUSSSSSUSUSSSSSSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flamethro la. normal aka hambling if you skurd say you skurd!!!

Dont be a fake jake...everytime you see that S on our chest you people get light headed, weak in the knees and NBC cameras have the same effect on hambling as a head light to a deer. It is not to early to start :bawling: .....The Jags will have No Pity in the Crescent City!!!!

GSUpe, unless you're going to get some chicken, I'd advise you not to go back to Kentucky.

BTW, how are those new Honey Wings?

NICE

They scored 45, we scored 68 hhmmmmm.
What is the first rule of smack....never ever try to smack in areas where you are weak.

This is the same program that is

2-13 against JSU SU and TSU over the past 5 years.

You are an Icon....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Attn: All Posters

Those of you that truly love the SWAC and our legacy of quality football, please get with your coaches, players, and fans and request that they put forth their best winning efforts in out of conference games. We really urge you to do so in order that our conference ranking will be enhanced.

00GR_Owens01.jpg

00GR_josiah01.jpg

We will do our part as well. If you promise to be humble and not piss off the CARTEL, we will request that Doug not beat you by more than 3 touchdowns!

Like that 7 touchdown beatdown in Kentucky.
How you like it original or extra crispy?

Originally posted by Robber
GSUpe,

You are the biggest excuse maker on this page. Let you tell it, that lame ass "rebuilding" excuse just ran for 8 years. Damn shame you had to rely on that crutch for so long. Y'all were just sorry.

Back to the out of conference dealio. Y'all were getting worked by Hampton in Jersey. NCA&T was punking y'all all over the place. Like I said, the only out of conference team that y'all can actually beat is FAMU. I'd advise y'all to keep playing them. You only embarrass yourselves when you play somebody else.

TP,

Ain't it a shame that a man can criticize us for letting someone come to our home and drop 45 on us, when we turned around and dropped 68 on them in that hole in the ground???

Since you have read some of my posts of the past, I figure you would have stumbled upon some of my more candid posts. Honestly, we were lucky to even be in some of those games. We hit rock bottom. However, none of those teams ever put more than 35 pts against us. Thus, we never lost by 38 pts to a MEAC team like Buffalo.

More importantly, all of America knew when Gram did not win 8 plus games somethig was wrong. We are rebuilt now, and saving the SWAC like only Grambling can. Only Gram can be preseason number 1 make it manifest throughout the season.

GR, Gram will beat Buffalo's ass. Period. Heat up the grill, I will be in Buffalo bright and early.

BG, please be around on Sept. 2nd.

We make no excuses...we don't have to. In the history of our great program, we have had 5 losing seasons. That's right, 5 out of about 55 years of kicking azz. During those 5years we finally lost a few games in the Whitney Young Classic. Another of the many classics that we made possible and viable.

Hampton was able to beat us...True! But during that time, they were winning the MEAC and beating Howard and Famu. The same FAMU that was raping jstanky and sucks whenever and whereever. Sucks definitely shouldn't call Hampton D2 after the azz whipping they put on yall. Had pETe whining and moaning and making all sort of excuses. Similar to how he's trying to whine and complain his way out of the FAMU azz whippings. Kinda reminds me of how he drop Nichols State.

Just be glad you sad sacks had your little success cause all that ends now. The DECADE OF DOMINANCE has begun!

BG, please be around on Sept. 2nd.

I was around last year after the Bayou Classic. Where was you and all the kittails. Not one of you showed your face. I'll be at the house after the game, I'll give you my number. How about that.

It's just a game to me. How old were you the last time Grambling beat SU, Better yet what grade????????????

Btw, noticed you didn't reply to my invitation. Guess you going to the same party SOG went to last year.

MikeBigg,

Hampton was D2 and straight clowning on y'all. I could see if it happened once. But don't they have a streak going on y'all??? I hadn't even heard of NCA&T and they were beating y'all.

GSUpe,

That team FAMU dropped 45 on was "rebuilding" too. Hell, if you can lean on it, I can too. :snicker: We just finished rebuilding after that game. Took us 3 games to finish our rebuilding. Y'all just stopped last year. And about to start over a dayum gin.:(

See ya in Jacktown.;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Robber
MikeBigg,

Hampton was D2 and straight clowning on y'all. I could see if it happened once. But don't they have a streak going on y'all??? I hadn't even heard of NCA&T and they were beating y'all.

GSUpe,

That team FAMU dropped 45 on was "rebuilding" too. Hell, if you can lean on it, I can too. :snicker: We just finished rebuilding after that game. Took us 3 games to finish our rebuilding. Y'all just stopped last year. And about to start over a dayum gin.:(

See ya in Jacktown.;)

Is this how you cosign?

Dayum Sup???? You asked for this...

Originally posted by BgJag

I was around last year after the Bayou Classic. Where was you and all the kittails. Not one of you showed your face. I'll be at the house after the game, I'll give you my number. How about that.

It's just a game to me. How old were you the last time Grambling beat SU, Better yet what grade????????????

Btw, noticed you didn't reply to my invitation. Guess you going to the same party SOG went to last year.

Usually (after the BC), when I am on the WB I am heading down Gen. De Gaulle to Behrman to Lapalco to smack with my aunt in Terrytown. I will have to make a pit stop in Algiers (that 1.5) this year.

Mike, I have been trying to stress the point for the last two years. Five losing seasons span the storied history of Grambling football. It is pointless to smack. Whenever Grambling has been in top form -- Buffalo and southern games have been no contest.

This just in -- we are in top form.

Quit fakin' Gram...

You know you're in for a physical beating this year. You know our line is revamped and hungry for pancakes. Fact: Whenever our O-line has been strong, we've whipped azz. You clowns are in for humbling beatdown when you step into memorial this year... just like the one you received in '96.

Last year we limped into Robinson/Carson stadium...... this year you'll limp out of memorial. I promise you.

Please keep the crying, whining, etc. to a minimal in October. This victory will sweeter than the sweetest pecan candy (Louisiana thing).

Usually (after the BC), when I am on the WB I am heading down Gen. De Gaulle to Behrman to Lapalco to smack with my aunt in Terrytown. I will have to make a pit stop in Algiers (that 1.5) this year

I'm one traffic light pass Behrman and 5 blocks.

Pure NON-SENSE

Originally posted by GSUperTiger

....It is pointless to smack. Whenever Grambling has been in top form -- Buffalo and southern games have been no contest.

This just in -- we are in top form...

What is this :confused: GUY (gSUperTiger) :confused: talking about??? When GreatMESS is in top form??? My goodness, how can you make such an argument?
We have ALL-TIME scoreboard over you...Yes Yo' Daddy owns you...
Hell, ya'll were in :rolleyes:"top form":rolleyes: last season and looked what happened. Ya'll had to CHEAT to beat Buffalo up in Gram last year, and ya'll MOFOs tried to :mad: CHEAT (when
icon58.gif
Doug "2-purnt" Williams
icon58.gif
sent in tha scrub to pick fights with Hayes) in the Bayou Classic and ya'll still got ya'll heads busted like ya'll stole something. :uzi::splat:

Ya'll Grumblinites are full of isshhh!!!!!

Back