Meet the Browns...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
So Rick Fox is an actor now?

Somebody find the trailer. The one I had was doing all kind of crazy thangs. It's late...er...early. Heck, I'll find one when I wake up! But look like it's to be an interesting movie. Glad he kept the original Brown!

Does Angela ever age?!?!?!?! :confused:

Maybe this will work? Never post after midnight!

<embed width="425" height="110" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.truveo.com/truveo_videoWidget.swf?query=id:1014411073"/><div style="background-color:#315270; width:425px; height:14px;text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.truveo.com/" target="_blank" style="font-family:Arial; font-size:9px; font-weight:100; color:#C7D8E7;line-height:14px; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0.1em;">Find more videos like this on www.truveo.com.</a></div>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Can't wait to see it! :tup:
Rick Fox has been doing some acting on some TV sitcoms. He was on Ugly Betty last season.

And I see Tyler Perry brought back Lammon Rucker! :tup: He is so gorgeous.

Maybe this will work? Never post after midnight!

<embed width="425" height="110" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.truveo.com/truveo_videoWidget.swf?query=id:1014411073"/><div style="background-color:#315270; width:425px; height:14px;text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.truveo.com/" target="_blank" style="font-family:Arial; font-size:9px; font-weight:100; color:#C7D8E7;line-height:14px; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0.1em;">Find more videos like this on www.truveo.com.</a></div>

Cant see it.

Can't see the trailer. Looking forward to seeing Angela though. She's one of the most talented actresses out there.

Somebody find the trailer. The one I had was doing all kind of crazy thangs. It's late...er...early. Heck, I'll find one when I wake up! But look like it's to be an interesting movie. Glad he kept the original Brown!

Rick Fox welcomed his trade from The Boston Celtics to the Lakers so he could take more acting classes and get into acting. He has been acting since he became a Laker several years ago. I think 99.

Rick Fox has been acting since his last 2 or 3 year's as a Laker.:swink:
He really got into it when he married Vanessa Williams.

Rick Fox has been acting since his last 2 or 3 year's as a Laker.:swink:
He really got into it when he married Vanessa Williams.

Hell Rick Fox was on OZ for a season. So I think he has been acting for a minute now.

I'll most definitely be supporting this project. I'm Tyler Perry's #1 fan baby and I loves me some Brown. :lmao:

Thanks for the link shawiggi!

I should have said self-proclaim actor. I knew he had made some appearances, but I'm beginning to see him more now on the film!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
oh i can't wait! all them fine men too! :ebrow:

I ain't want to say it, but I took notice of that too!!!!! :lol:

Criteria for TP Films for Male Actors In Leading or Major Roles: You MUST be fine! .... Cause TP's fanbase is hugely populated by black women. :D

I ain't mad at you, TP! You KNOW your audience and cater to it, dammit! :lol: He recognizes where 'dem dollars are coming from!

I ain't want to say it, but I took notice of that too!!!!! :lol:

Criteria for TP Films for Male Actors In Leading or Major Roles: You MUST be fine! .... Cause TP's fanbase is hugely populated by black women. :D

I ain't mad at you, TP! You KNOW your audience and cater to it, dammit! :lol: He recognizes where 'dem dollars are coming from!

man what? i wish he would put ole boy from the Madea Goes to Jail play(the one with the tatoo of a cross on his chest :ebrow::ebrow::ebrow::ebrow:) in a movie or two. that thang!!!!!

Back