Mcneese has Six player ineligible

CATMENDUE2

The Cat Catcher II
And it is reported on the Southland Conference Board that there might be more, their running backs and Wide receivers corp has been depleted.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't we play McNeese State this year? Or is that Grambling? Whoever it is, that is a gift horse. The odds are in somebody's favor that they will be McNeese State.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And it is reported on the Southland Conference Board that there might be more, their

What are you doing look at the Southland Conference Board. You scared they gonna put it on you.

Re: And it is reported on the Southland Conference Board that there might be more, t

Originally posted by Sting
What are you doing look at the Southland Conference Board.

The SLC is on this site...now what?

And it is reported on the Southland Conference Board that there might be more, their running backs and Wide receivers corp has been depleted

Where is that Southland Board that you read that on? Give me a link. I want to read it for myself.

I only know of about three players that we have lost for sure. A rb who would probably be 3rd string, a 2nd string LB, and a defensive lineman. We do have some in summer school who have to make some credits but that is normal every year.

Back