MBC/BFC ON DIRECTV

Paul Dolemite Taylor

Can anyone tell me how i can get this channel on satellite.do i have to start a petition or what. i called them last night and they said they would put a note by my account.do i have to email bfc website or waht. i have to have this channel before football season gets here . any help or email addresses or phone numbers would be greatly appreciated.

STC_60 said:
Can anyone tell me how i can get this channel on satellite.do i have to start a petition or what. i called them last night and they said they would put a note by my account.do i have to email bfc website or waht. i have to have this channel before football season gets here . any help or email addresses or phone numbers would be greatly appreciated.
I work at DTV and we are presently not adding any channels at the time.... doubt if MBC would ever make it to the lineup. Most of our customers are country white folks who probably could care less about MBC so the demand just isnt there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
MBC is cutting games back anyway and from what the commish told us....we are moving several games to other channels...CSTV and the regional Fox Sports channels are options...

MBC is only on Comcast and Time Warner from what I've seen...

in Houston, some apartment complexes lock you in with TV Max or SWB Cable.....no MBC

I dont have regional Fox Sports. I dont want to pay for it. I guess they are forcing me to do so...

Do you know if there are talked of creating cable Conference packages? For Example, a SWAC package or a Big 10 Conference Package.

how high would the demand have to be to get mbc on dtv.some swac games woudl be on cstv?the swac may need to looko into finding a network who is on national tv on satellite cause mbc might nto get added for a while from what the lady told me on the phone last night.i hate it but teh swac should find a new network.

SWAC goes where they get paid...the Commish said it himself...but he wants more exposure and he's aware the MBC network wasn't readily available to everyone

Back