Mayor Frank Melton's Trial Streaming Video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you prove again..........OK he gave a couple of scholarships :lecture: and that makes everything ok.

a couple scholarships? That's all? you obviously didn't click the link
and read the article. Don't prove the stereotype "Blacks don't Read"
to be true.

I never knew people loved crack houses this much.

See ................Your buying into a "type" image put out there.

That was an old ladies source of income..................A rent house.
Police are supposed to arrest the occupant's USING the drugs.

Not snatch him out the house, make him watch you SLEDGEHAMMER it down, then let him go to continue to get high.:retard:
In this case, said person stabbed a man, over and over, in broad daylight, for no reason, damm near to death bout 3 weeks ago in the middle of a neighborhood street.

That "Crack House" reference is the same as when a person say they "spank" their kid as punishment and some bug eyed joker start's screaming "YOU BEAT YOUR KIDS OVER AND OVER".:lmao:

Heck ...................... If that's the standard for CRACK HOUSE then every 3rd occupied house in that area can come down cause somebody's smoking something in them wether it's weed or crack. :lol:

May as well tear down EVERY RENTAL property fast.

You didn't see the press conference when it was annoucned that the Anonymous
donor all those years was Frank??

You have called the man a child molester and everything with no proof.

But I can show you proof of many funerals he paid for, because one was
for one of my friends.

Just say you don't like the man and move on.

Man, I've got more articles from 1993-2008 showing the dirt Melton has done throughout his career. He's just had the money and connections to get him off. If that were you or I doing these dastardly acts, we'd be behind bars for a long time.

It amazes me how a few dollars can cover up a lifetime of crimes and cover a multitude of sins.

You show me your proof of those things you claim Melton did, and I'll gladly show you the long criminal history of the man you look up to.

And a HUSH falls over the thread...lol...

THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE? A COUPLE OF SCHOLARSHIPS and you call that something?? A third grader could've come up with that piece of info.:lmao:

I feel sorry for you, so I'll go ahead and give you a short synopsis of Melton's criminal history.

Melton's sordid history in BLACK AND WHITE. All of it's not criminal, but you be the judge.
After you finish reading this, read the article below on Melton's criminal past and the coverup murder of two adopted boys who accused Melton of molesting them. They were later found dead.

?Melton refused to turn over known felon riding with him to Hinds County Sheriff Dept.
?Melton gave money and perks to felon that ruined the DA's case, the same guy failed a drug test while on probation and while staying with the mayor!
?Melton stormed onto an elderly ladies porch, shotgun in hand, threatening her and her family.
-Melton pictured with known felons at his home on Father's Day ?06.
?Melton lied about being a law enforcement officer in TX and MS.
?Melton lied about having a gun permit, the homestead exemption, and lied about coming to Jackson broke.
-Melton accused Deuce McAllister of being involved with some unsavory business associates - associates who own/run businesses in Jackson!
--Melton (and Bluntson's) questionable past which involve allegations of child molestations and two dead children back in ?93.
?Melton lying under oath to a Lauderdale judge.
?Lying about not shredding city documents.
?Lying about paying off-duty officers? trip to the Bahamas, and the alleged threat to a Clarion- Ledger reporter for reporting the incident.
?Batman, Vidal Sullivan incidents involving drug dealers.
?The Upper Level illegal raids and the manager?s beating which allegedly involved minors who were traveling with the mayor on the mobile command center.
?Illegal roadblocks, searches and seizures in mostly Black neighborhoods and shutting down legally operating businesses.
?NO major drug busts under his tenure in two years.
?No Written Plan for the city of Jackson to lure businesses to Jackson after two years in office.
?No Plan in place to fight rising crime.
?Constant arguments with the D.A. and City Council members.
?Thugs riding in the mobile command vehicle.
?Thumbing his nose at the Department of Environmental Quality by illegally burning down houses, thus posing a health hazard to citizens in the community.
?Melton made comments derogatory to Jacksonians: ?I don?t give a damn what the public thinks?.
?Reprimands from the State Attorney General?s Office.
?Melton?s disbanding of the HUD code enforcement office thus preventing HUD grant money from getting to hundreds qualified recipients, mostly single Black females.
--Melton and a team of young men intentionally demolish duplex of Evans Welch, a 45 year old mentally challenged man as reported by the media.
--Melton says (after destroying a duplex), ?If I catch anyone using drugs or dealing drugs out of a home, I am going to take it down."
?Melton turned down $250,000 in free money from UMC to fund expenses for a fire department that now faces a budget shortfall.
?Melton fired a lobbying firm that had brought in more than $110 million in federal grants so that he could spend more money than that hiring one inexperienced friend.
--Melton frequently boarded airplanes with weapons.
--Melton lied about solving crime in his first ninety days.
?Melton virtually kidnapped a seven year old, took him to the detention center for unproven allegations of truancy back in ?05.
?Melton booed by fans at JSU game on 9-2-06.
?Refusal to turn over public information to the Clarion Ledger.
?Melton created a stir for wearing a badge, normally reserved for law enforcement, to Bennie Thompson?s D.C. office, during a 29 million dollar funding request for the city. The 29 million dollar request was denied.
?Melton stopped several school buses in rush hour traffic on an interstate for hugs.
?Melton disbanded the ?drug task force? once he took office.Why?
?Melton did not even bother to become a registered voter until he was a candidate for election.
--Melton tried numerous times to block the King Edward project, and almost succeeded. A coalition got together, locally and with the state, and made it happen despite him.
?Melton hires known felon to his staff.

A brief excerpt from the article accusing Melton of molestation.
By the way, Melton only adopts little boys and no girls. He doesn't live with his so-called wife. She lives in Texas. Hmmm.

"One Jail's Tale: In The Deep South rape charges unearth a system in disarray"

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/politics/comments.php?id=5957_0_41_0_C

"Included were complaints by two juvenile male prisoners who said they had been sexually molested while under the foster care of Frank Melton, a local television station owner."

"Melton, who received an anonymous copy of the same report in the mail, denied the allegations, and said none of more than two dozen other foster charges had ever accused him of improper behavior. He said the charges were raised by police only after he had broadcast editorials criticizing the police chief for mishandling a drug investigation."

"Both of those complainants have since been murdered in what appear to be drug-related shootings."

.......and that's not all, but I'll stop right there.:smh: :smh: :smh:

So with Melton knocking down that house do you fell you life is better? So if he chooses too come and knock down your door is that not a crime or should you still feel as though he is the savior to the city of Jackson?

If he knocked down every "KNOWN" crack house Jackson would be better off. My home is not a crack house and if crack was being distributed then do what you do. I have $300k worth of insurance on my home and I could build 3homes for that price.

yeah, but Rob Jay why can't he sledgehammer a house that even the
neighbors say was a crack house, though??...lol..

Frank did and still do all those thing's mention.....................I'm not gonna lie on the man. :nod:
He do pay for kid's full rides in college, etc.

He also cut a $250k check to JSU for their new locker and weight room. He's been sending at least 5 kids to JSU every since 1992 and tuition comes out of his pocket.

See ................Your buying into a "type" image put out there.

That was an old ladies source of income..................A rent house.
Police are supposed to arrest the occupant's USING the drugs.

Not snatch him out the house, make him watch you SLEDGEHAMMER it down, then let him go to continue to get high.:retard:
In this case, said person stabbed a man, over and over, in broad daylight, for no reason, damm near to death bout 3 weeks ago in the middle of a neighborhood street.

That "Crack House" reference is the same as when a person say they "spank" their kid as punishment and some bug eyed joker start's screaming "YOU BEAT YOUR KIDS OVER AND OVER".:lmao:

Heck ...................... If that's the standard for CRACK HOUSE then every 3rd occupied house in that area can come down cause somebody's smoking something in them wether it's weed or crack. :lol:

May as well tear down EVERY RENTAL property fast.

You need to leave the weed out of this Stag.:emlaugh:

I didn't read all of that up there, but I did see where somebody said he is a known drug dealer and child molester. Please post an article or something because these are some serious accusations.

yeah, but Rob Jay why can't he sledgehammer a house that even the
neighbors say was a crack house, though??...lol..

Private Property, Civil Rights, Constitutional Rights.
Just like the Klan burning down the houses of Black people cause they complained too much.

Jay Rob,

You have no idea man! :smh: In this day in age, you have to pick the lesser of two evils. :nod: You can find something to argue against with any politician in the city of Jackson, let alone the State! :shame: However, with knowing some individuals on a first name basis, I've discovered that the dirt Frank has done knowingly--and I vehemently agree that Frank has done some outlandish things--doesn't even REMOTELY relate to some of things people in higher up offices have done! :smh: :uhoh:

With that list you created above, you could possibly and almost exactly relate that to other individuals in office as well with the exception of the Batman incidents which is another Pandora's box altogether! :lol:

I'll just say this. By no means do I disagree with Frank's good intentions of bringing about justice to the city. However, what I disagree with are his methods as many people of the board have stated. Frank doesn't have a politicians ideology or expert use of persuasion tactics. He's too straight forward and often times too belligerent. As a politician you can't be that way! :shame:

I've said it time and time again, people need to be held more accountable for their actions and that does included Frank Melton, the ENTIRE city of Jackson, and everyone else--councilman/woman, judges, business owners included! :nod: When there's no accountability, there will always be situations like this.

Step up people of the city of Jackson....please step up! :smug:

Jay Rob,

You have no idea man! :smh: In this day in age, you have to pick the lesser of two evils. :nod: You can find something to argue against with any politician in the city of Jackson, let alone the State! :shame: However, with knowing some individuals on a first name basis, I've discovered that the dirt Frank has done knowingly--and I vehemently agree that Frank has done some outlandish things--doesn't even REMOTELY relate to some of things people in higher up offices have done! :smh: :uhoh:

With that list you created above, you could possibly and almost exactly relate that to other individuals in office as well with the exception of the Batman incidents which is another Pandora's box altogether! :lol:

I'll just say this. By no means do I disagree with Frank's good intentions of bringing about justice to the city. However, what I disagree with are his methods as many people of the board have stated. Frank doesn't have a politicians ideology or expert use of persuasion tactics. He's too straight forward and often times too belligerent. As a politician you can't be that way! :shame:

I've said it time and time again, people need to be held more accountable for their actions and that does included Frank Melton, the ENTIRE city of Jackson, and everyone else--councilman/woman, judges, business owners included! :nod: When there's no accountability, there will always be situations like this.

Step up people of the city of Jackson....please step up! :smug:

I agree, great post
that's all I'm sayin'
maybe I'm being too belligerent & straight forward though..lol...

anyway you're right :tup:

He also cut a $250k check to JSU for their new locker and weight room. He's been sending at least 5 kids to JSU every since 1992 and tuition comes out of his pocket.

That's fine and dandy and very philanthropic of him. He can write that off on his taxes.

But what about the 10 million dollar contract he lost for the city of Jackson after breaking the contract with the DC firm?

What about the millions of HUD dollars he let slip away from Jackson that would've gone to house and assist hundreds of single parent families?

What about the 250,000 dollars University Medical Center was allotting the city of Jackson?

What about the 29 million dollar request he could've gotten Benny Thompson to approve with the stroke of a pen, but because of Melton's stupidity, it was denied?

You add all that up, that's potentially about 40 million dollars Melton has cost the city of Jackson due to his ignorance and stupidity.
This is not counting the free negative attention the city's been getting from the national media.

Now stack his 250,000 dollar gift to JSU (which I'm sure he used as a tax write-off) to the 40 million dollars he lost for the city of Jackson.

Just think: dozens of police officers could've been hired; many miles of paved streets in Jackson; dozens of firemen could've been hired; raises for city employees and perhaps even a modest tax cut could have resulted from the added revenue.
Not happening here.

I didn't read all of that up there, but I did see where somebody said he is a known drug dealer and child molester. Please post an article or something because these are some serious accusations.

The article's at the bottom of the post in blue print.

That's fine and dandy and very philanthropic of him. He can write that off on his taxes.

But what about the 10 million dollar contract he lost for the city of Jackson after breaking the contract with the DC firm?

What about the millions of HUD dollars he let slip away from Jackson that would've gone to house and assist hundreds of single parent families?

What about the 250,000 dollars University Medical Center was allotting the city of Jackson?

What about the 29 million dollar request he could've gotten Benny Thompson to approve with the stroke of a pen, but because of Melton's stupidity, it was denied?

You add all that up, that's potentially about 40 million dollars Melton has cost the city of Jackson due to his ignorance and stupidity.
This is not counting the free negative attention the city's been getting from the national media.

Now stack his 250,000 dollar gift to JSU (which I'm sure he used as a tax write-off) to the 40 million dollars he lost for the city of Jackson.

Just think: dozens of police officers could've been hired; many miles of paved streets in Jackson; dozens of firemen could've been hired; raises for city employees and perhaps even a modest tax cut could have resulted from the added revenue.
Not happening here.

Jay Rob,

Here's a word of advice. If you tried just as hard to dig up more positive news about Melton's 1.5 years office rather than negative news, you just may surprise yourself! :winkgrin:

And another word of thought. Frank AINT going nowhere buddy! :lol: He's probably sitting back smoking a cigar while reading this board saying,

"Jay Rob must be outta his muthafauckin mind.....me.....Frank Melton being WRONG.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddd! Somebody betta tell that chump!:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jay Rob,

Here's a word of advice. If you tried just as hard to dig up more positive news about Melton's 1.5 years office rather than negative news, you just may surprise yourself! :winkgrin:

And another word of thought. Frank AINT going nowhere buddy! :lol: He's probably sitting back smoking a cigar while reading this board saying,

"Jay Rob must be outta his muthafauckin mind.....me.....Frank Melton being WRONG.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddd! Somebody betta tell that chump!:

Coldsweat, I got a funny feeling that you're the one who's talking that talk.
By the way, I didn't need to dig hard to find the dirt on Melton.
The hard part is trying to find something positive about the man.
Now ain't that a shame?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UJ35qNXmRJE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UJ35qNXmRJE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The article's at the bottom of the post in blue print.

But didn't you state on here that he was a KNOWN child molester? Alleged and KNOWN carry different weight. One is a fact, one is a possibility.

I'm basically saying by stating that here may not cause problems for you, but the owner of TSPN may face a different legal matter.

This may come up again because we are not the only people reading TSPN.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

His fake lifestyle and his drug addiction has been exposed for all to see.
He's not only a drug addict, he's a known male child molester, he's also an alcoholic, yet he keeps getting away with so much dirt over and over again because of people like you who keeps giving him the benefit of the doubt.

But didn't you state on here that he was a KNOWN child molester? Alleged and KNOWN carry different weight. One is a fact, one is a possibility.

I'm basically saying by stating that here may not cause problems for you, but the owner of TSPN may face a different legal matter.

This may come up again because we are not the only people reading TSPN.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

If TSPN is held accountable, so will quite a few other media outlets.
He's known to be a child molester to some and not known to be a child molester to others.
He was obviously known to be one to those two dead boys or why else would they say what they said, knowing the repercussions behind those statements?
SLT, this is really old news.
These statements have been uttered dozens and dozens of times for the past 15 years, yet Melton's been close mouthed about these accusations.
If Melton wants to now open up that can of worms for the entire nation to see, I say why not?

If TSPN wants to delete posts the moderator deem inappropriate, that's his/her prerogative.

And after having said that, how is TSPN being held liable for something I said? Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back