Massages!

delock

BARBERSHOP COO
Did you know that a good massage will help your body break down fats!!!!

This is true if you just started a work out routine.

A deep tissue is the best one....and not the china woman!

Did you know that a good massage will help your body break down fats!!!!

This is true if you just started a work out routine.

A deep tissue is the best one....and not the china woman!
ok...I'm in desperate need of a massage right now...for more than fat burning reasons. **sigh**

ok...I'm in desperate need of a massage right now...for more than fat burning reasons. **sigh**

plus stress...................:lmao:

But from your other post this week I thought you was getting enuff.......

nevermind!

plus stress...................:lmao:

But from your other post this week I thought you was getting enuff.......

nevermind!
If you only knew...:lmao:

and yes, I'm very stressed out...I need to schedule me an appt. with a masseuse real soon. :nod:

Yeah...that's one of my side gigs from time to time. Sometimes they do but its all how you use/work them. I'm used to it.

Frat....do you use our elbows?

We have a guy at the gym that do deep tissue.....I wanted to kill him when he used his elbows on my calfs :lmao:

Frat....do you use our elbows?

We have a guy at the gym that do deep tissue.....I wanted to kill him when he used his elbows on my calfs :lmao:

:lol:

Yeah...I use my forearms and elbows. I use the forearms to massage more portions of the back. The forearms are better.

Deep tissue aint no joke.

I'm not interested in no deep tissue massages...I need a massage to relax me, not piss me off and have me in pain.

I'm not interested in no deep tissue massages...I need a massage to relax me, not piss me off and have me in pain.

But it feel so damn good....plus this is what help brun the fat.

You will walk out like you are high as Method Man

But it feel so damn good....plus this is what help brun the fat.

You will walk out like you are high as Method Man

Hell yeah phrat. It does feel good.

Warndalyn said:

My recommendation is ask a couple of close friends where they go and their recommendation.

Now, when you come here, I can recommend to a couple of places I go. Panache(us owned and operated) being one of them and The Massage Center in Zachary is pretty good.

Hell yeah phrat. It does feel good.

My recommendation is ask a couple of close friends where they go and their recommendation.

Now, when you come here, I can recommend to a couple of places I go. Panache(us owned and operated) being one of them and The Massage Center in Zachary is pretty good.
Thanks, :tup:

That can't possibly feel good...not what y'all are describing up there.

See...I have huge calfs and I never had a deep tissue before.

Just the little asian woman special...:winkgrin:

So some areas you will feel pain but it feel so good afterward

Back