masons who are greek

DaBiggDogg

a wise man
for all Masons who are greek, now that youve done both, if you had to do it all over which would you do first and why?:lecture:

It's hard to say, they are two different organizations. I lot of the younger brothers are parading around in their Mason gear like it's a greek frat.

I'm not affiliated with either, but I have seen some younger folks(My crab brother, he was 18 and my homie at JSU, he's around 21-ish) geared up with their Mason nalia..... And I thought it was strange..... I know the older guys, outside of the way they tend to carry themselves(I can usually tell who is), the only way of knowing is maybe a ring or belt buckle or insignia on their car.

I'm not affiliated with either, but I have seen some younger folks(My crab brother, he was 18 and my homie at JSU, he's around 21-ish) geared up with their Mason nalia..... And I thought it was strange..... I know the older guys, outside of the way they tend to carry themselves(I can usually tell who is), the only way of knowing is maybe a ring or belt buckle or insignia on their car.

The way it should be.

I would do it the same way starting in 1981 PHA, Shriners, then KAY... Going into Greek that way, gave me a better understanding & respect; (rather than going in blind).

Seperate organizations.....
Separate philosophy.........
Separate intentions..........

Neither orgs. have the identical fundamental purpose.

Both have their "Missions"...

Yanno??

Back