MASON & O.E.S. Shout Outs!!!

SB99 said:
You idiot!!! :read: that is NOT what CLADENSTINE mean according to our organization you fool. :xeye: That is why I need to remain silent at this point b/c you are beginning to :redhot: me. :uzi: drop dead with you foolish arse comments iiight. You have the right one my nagga.

YOU WILL :bowdown: TO ME all in do time you big dummy.

P.S. I HATE PROFANE folks like yourself. STOP false claiming to be something you are not. A square that is!!!

:|

The dialog has ended for me. :read:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Greetings Squares and Sistars,

I am new to the group and had a chance to read some of the posts. SB99 is correct in his comment with reference to the definition of clandestine regarding the Order. To be CLANDESTINE, one is made within a body that is of unrecognized and or unknown to the Grand body of the particular jurisdiction and has a questionable or unknown lineage(bogus). To be ILLEGAL, one is made within a "legal" body under pretenses which violate edict(i.e. age requirement, illiteracy, etc.). There are other terms which can be addressed at a later time.

Ya know....if ya'll wanna "speak masonically"....there's is a forum called,"Eastward Bound" on Swac Fans .com ,and you can talk all you want about masonry,because it is a private forum.If you're not registered with Swac Fans .com,then register,and in order to get on the forum (Eastward bound),you have PM "LilBamm"...he runs the forum.You just have to tell him where you hail from,that's all.

in order to get in the forum,you have to be:
F&AM Prince Hall Afilliated
"Mainstream"(white) F&AM/AF&AM
African-American AF&AM *whatever the correct name of their affiliation is*

oceanc-net said:
HELLO BRUHS AND STARS
JUST A SHOUT

SEA SICK WATER BOUND CAN'T SWIM ABOUT TO DROWN IN THE OCEAN

YES WE'RE FOREVER AWESOME & TOTALLY LOUD
I HAVE SEEN .....................no better bands "LOL"
:angry: :wavey: :smug: :whine: :nod2:

Bretheren, Sisters and fellows
Please remember the 133rd Psalm. That's what most organizations (as we) are about. As for the Internationals, I am very sorry but it because your organization is not recognized by the order as an official lodge that I cannot include you in my "Fraternal" desire to remind us that we are all members of a wonderfully historic family. Un-Fraternally, I would not turn my back on any of you if you needed help. The brothers and sisters of Freemasonry are NOT a group of people who do not come to the aid of those in need simply because "there is confusion in the works" We are always, at the same time, human beings. We are a god fearing people who honor god and his commandments and we also honor him and his son by keeping his commandments holy......:lecture:

That being said...WHAZZZUP OCEANC!!!!!!????? Sheba (MWAH! I love you) My BRUZZZZZ>......SO MOTE IT BE (YA HEARD?)..Let those lights shine peeps.......:wavey:

Chuck Neely Eastgate #432 Houston, TX 1989. MM/AF&AM

Holla baaack.

PHA, can be F&AM or A F&AM it depends on when the lodge was chartered.

I was 4 letter in a PHA Lodge that was chartered in the late 1800's while in the service I demitted to a lodge in Colorado that was chartered in the late 70's and it was 3 letters.

Out of the GL of England, NO - a little more digging and you will find that the History of the Black Masonic Order is from Ethiopia and other Acient African Nations.

The Europeans stole the ritual books from the Library of Memphis in Ancient Egypt {Alexander the Great} and Ethiopia

32'
A.E.A.O.N.M.S

OH yeah.....it's like 3-5 lodges in America that's still 4-letter.I think it's Florida,Mississippi, and two or three others. I was told by a P.M. of my lodge that us 3-letter PHA do and can visit the 4-letter PHA bruhs/sistars lodges/chapters/temples/commanderies/councils/consistories. Our afilliation is just like the Mainstream affiliation....we both started out 4-letter (ancient freemasonry)but then went to 3-letter(modern freemasonry)...most of us.
...we all didnt go to three letter all at once. Heck,out of 51 jurisdictions that that mainstream(white) masons have in the US,26 of their Grandmother's are still AF&AM,and the other 25 is F&AM,but they all work as ONE,just like we(PHA) work as one (ancient and modern PHA masons). Now.... The Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite masons and the United M.W. AF&AM afilliations are DIFFERENT from PHA and Mainstream masonry.....I acknowledge them as masons though. They were started by ex-PHA masons,that's all.

Dawgpound97-01 said:
Ya know....if ya'll wanna "speak masonically"....there's is a forum called,"Eastward Bound" on Swac Fans .com ,and you can talk all you want about masonry,because it is a private forum.If you're not registered with Swac Fans .com,then register,and in order to get on the forum (Eastward bound),you have PM "LilBamm"...he runs the forum.You just have to tell him where you hail from,that's all.

in order to get in the forum,you have to be:
F&AM Prince Hall Afilliated
"Mainstream"(white) F&AM/AF&AM
African-American AF&AM *whatever the correct name of their affiliation is*
Now why would you want to do that. Do you know that Moderators and server administrators have open rights on these websites. No information is private. None.

Please do not post anything on these sites that could be concidered Masonic.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What da hel* are you talking bout,...I'm the one that got on here and mentioned that there is a forum on ******** .com ,called "Eastward Bound" for pricvate "masonic talk"(never registered, 'til I seen this masonic thread).Don't get on here tryin to "correct" me bruh.

I aint said sh*t that a "non-mason" shouldn't be seeing in "public".Come holla at me on ******** .com/forum.Like I SAID....in order to get "in" the private forum (Eastward Bound)...you have to be:
Prince Hall Afilliated/Orgin-F&AM/AF&AM
"Mainstream"(white)-F&AM/AF&AM
M.W. United AF&AM Masons/OES

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
MODERATORS WILL YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD....PLEASE!!!!

I agree. However, I do not think that there is anything on here that could be considered as too much for the thread. This thread reveals nothing more than our pride for being in each others organizations. Your thoughts?

Dawgpound97-01 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What da hel* are you talking bout,...I'm the one that got on here and mentioned that there is a forum on ******** .com ,called "Eastward Bound" for pricvate "masonic talk"(never registered, 'til I seen this masonic thread).Don't get on here tryin to "correct" me bruh.

I aint said sh*t that a "non-mason" shouldn't be seeing in "public".Come holla at me on ******** .com/forum.Like I SAID....in order to get "in" the private forum (Eastward Bound)...you have to be:
Prince Hall Afilliated/Orgin-F&AM/AF&AM
"Mainstream"(white)-F&AM/AF&AM
M.W. United AF&AM Masons/OES
Please re-read my post. Let me restate it another way. Please do not post anything masonic on a posting board. Nothing on a posting board is secure. If a person have admin rights, he or she can go anywhere they want to. It doesn't matter if its secure or not.

Doc.

Dr H.. said:
PHA, can be F&AM or A F&AM it depends on when the lodge was chartered.

I was 4 letter in a PHA Lodge that was chartered in the late 1800's while in the service I demitted to a lodge in Colorado that was chartered in the late 70's and it was 3 letters.

Out of the GL of England, NO - a little more digging and you will find that the History of the Black Masonic Order is from Ethiopia and other Acient African Nations.

The Europeans stole the ritual books from the Library of Memphis in Ancient Egypt {Alexander the Great} and Ethiopia

32'
A.E.A.O.N.M.S

I was wondering if there were any Nobles on the TSPN.

Hey Doc Whats up with you? Im doing fine. Been busy with work, and all the "houses". Hey the Commandress Ball is in July, I would like to see you and the Mrs there.

Back