Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix

I will probably view this. There is just so much to watch on Net Flix. I have so many movies on "my list" that I haven't gotten to yet.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I binge watched the first 7 episodes. Awesome show. Looks like elements from Frank Miller's time writing the comic is driving it

Just finished watching it ... awesome series. Vince D'whathsiface (can't spell his name right now) plays an excellent Wilson Fisk/Kingpin

I watched the whole thing. I can't wait for season two. Without giving away too much, this show is more than a comic book super-hero parity. This show is a real crime drama. I like how Daredevil in the fight scenes actually gets hurt, and stays hurt. He doesn't miraculously heal in the next episode or scene. Some of his injuries last 2 or 3 episodes and he has to fight through the pain. . .like real life.

I watched the whole thing. I can't wait for season two. Without giving away too much, this show is more than a comic book super-hero parity. This show is a real crime drama. I like how Daredevil in the fight scenes actually gets hurt, and stays hurt. He doesn't miraculously heal in the next episode or scene. Some of his injuries last 2 or 3 episodes and he has to fight through the pain. . .like real life.

That's one of the things I love about the show. There are consequences to Daredevil's action. Pretty much consequences to everyone's actions. It's very grounded in reality ... which says a lot for a comic-book based show. Also, they introduced other major characters related to Daredevil (like Elektra and The Hand) without beating you over the head with it.

Anybody watched the second season of Daredevil on Netflix?

I binge-watched it one day (Hey, I was on Spring Break from the job), and it was awesome!

The first in the Defenders Series, I'm gonna catch up before Iron Fist hit the screen. I saw Luke Cage already but I need to see this and Jessica Jones to really cath up on all of them.

The first in the Defenders Series, I'm gonna catch up before Iron Fist hit the screen. I saw Luke Cage already but I need to see this and Jessica Jones to really cath up on all of them.

Jessica Jones is good. Sort of like a mystery type of series. I have a feeling that Iron Fist will be really good. I just hope they don't punch out and show him going up against Shou Lao the undying to get his powers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just got up to episode 6 and I've already seen 2 characters that was in Luke Cage.

Finished season one and gonna get onto season two after i watch Jessica Jones.

Started season 2 last night and watched 4 episodes. Now I see starting with episode 5 Electra is on board. I read the synopsis for some of the other episodes in this season and see it's gonna be on with the amount of other characters coming into view.

Finished season 2 and the final episode was ON......

Can't wait for the next season....

Iron Fist, I'm ready...it's your turn in the Marvel World

I've seen both seasons and I've seen The Defenders, so I have a question about him in that confession booth, but don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

I've seen both seasons and I've seen The Defenders, so I have a question about him in that confession booth, but don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

If you've read the Born Again arc written by Frank Miller ... then you got some idea of what Season 3 has in store

Back