Maroon and White Papers

MightyDog

Do to the fact that AAMU played in the SCG and won the Eastern Division, this is an off year for us. Therefore, you all better do your thing this year because we will be back next year.
Football runs in cycles. For the past three years we have dominated play in the SWAC and on the SWACPAGE.

Now that we will experience an off year, we know What SU, JSU, Al Corn and GSU when through on their off years. Although, we did not believe you at the time, it does make sense that a team can have an off year.

Do to the fact that AAMU played in the SCG and won the Eastern Division, this is an off year for us. Therefore, you all better do your thing this year because we will be back next year.

JST, help me out here. Wouldn't this be smalltime thinking? Especially after ONE, NON-CONFERENCE Game?

79!

We are smalltime and we think smalltime! Leave us alone so we can hear what Cooper wants us to believe. :mad:

This is worse than small time thinking. This is Bama thinking. Remember in Bama, you get a watch for going 6-5. :(

Hey Mike,

It too late to claim down year now. Remember??? Remember????

This is so sweet so far

If we beat anyone this season, it will be an upset. So don't get upset by the Bulldogs. We are looking forward to an upset this weekend.

I believe the right players will be on the field this week.

If seniors players who were great last year cannot start for a coach then they don't need to be on the team. (Just my opinion)

Man I cant believe this **** coming from the A&M Faithful:confused:

Last week y'all were giant killers, now all of a sudden y'all are acting like the COWard alumni over on MEAC fans.

Oh well!!

I guess the TnSTATE Mafia might as well get ready for the swan songs of the JSU Mouthfia...all of you are just alike.... talk ****, but just as soon as you find out your rabbits foot didn't work, you wanta jump ship... or in Mighty Dog's case, jump sacks.

Hey,

Where's STRAW DOG?? and those other big hoggs/doggs from A&M??

Still hiding out huh??

Well if ya'll still hiding out under the Adelphia Stadium bleachers and one of you has got a lap top, let me tell you, it is now safe to come out, the TSU FB team has done what it set out to do (rape & humiliate your sorry team and has gone home along with everyone else but y'all, get up and go home... your family's are worried about you.:D

Come on Dawpound....Yall gone take this.

Where are your nutts? Yall talked all that mess about how many folks yall were going to take to Nashville and what your big bad football team was going to do....talk now. Where is your big mouth now. You are the #1 smacking org, prove it now?

Heeellllooooooo???!!!!

08209602.jpg
GR they got their arse kicked by some non conference tigers!! Imagine what JSU and Gram will do to them.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: Have you noticed that someone wearing #1 is always doing AAMU's arse in!!!

GR,

Excuse me but I have to correct an error you made on your last post.

Dawgpound???

Wait a minute...there is no more Dawgpoung.

They are now known as
.the Hogpound...in other words..
.sausage

ham

BBQ

pigs feet

chittlins
and least we forget...Spam

Y'all gonna let OVC clown y'all like that after the game? That's a dayum shame. You don't see any NW State loons on here sayig anything. They know the deal.

What has happened on "The Hill"?

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
Y'all gonna let OVC clown y'all like that after the game? That's a dayum shame. You don't see any NW State loons on here sayig anything. They know the deal.

SU jag 79,

Don't be so quick to admonish the "hoggpound for their insecurities.

Doesn't TSU get a chance to take Southern out on a date next year.??

and Doesn't she still have our "claw" prints on dat you know what??

Boy I can remember the days when TSU used to keep dat SU team bent ova.:D

We are looking forward to the GSU/AAMU Game. Tenn St. got lucky and that is why we scheduled them for homecoming in 2002.

We feel the same way now as we did before. It was like playing Miles College. We experimented too much. The real dawgs will be playing Saturday. Tenn. St. you know you are in for a long season with those 30 freshmen.

Originally posted by MightyDog
We are looking forward to the GSU/AAMU Game. Tenn St. got lucky and that is why we scheduled them for homecoming in 2002.

We feel the same way now as we did before. It was like playing Miles College. We experimented too much. The real dawgs will be playing Saturday. Tenn. St. you know you are in for a long season with those 30 freshmen.

MD,

Need I remind you that most of those freshmen are redshirts and have been in the system for a year??

That just mean's were gonna be good for a long time.

You'all will see later that aamu didn't play that bad of a game, as a matter of fact it was probably good enough to beat JSU with, Just sit back and watch how we expose & exploit J-sue to the rest of the SWAC...the gravy in all this is... the JSU Mouthfia mouths will be "mashed/silenced for a long time...next year :snicker:

We tailgated right beside the Memphis TSU Alumni and they would not say a word before the game. But after the game they came over and wanted to talk.

Looking at the JSU formation posted by Robber in the Howard Game, it seems like you all run the same plays. I guess you all had the game film from JSU and AAMU.

I have to check to see if Tenn St. sent us your game film.

Originally posted by SU Jag 79

Now c'mon, Splinter...when have you EVER seen anyone from NW St on here? :xeye:

*that's some of that Jag03ish smack...you might want to be careful...*

We lost...TnSU won...that's all that really needs to be said! :D

No cryin' or whinin' like some OTHER people here....:p

0-1...call the coroner! :rolleyes:

We have them for homecoming next year, so we can't afford to smack them too hard they may not show up.

In addition, we have to support them until they can figure out how to get into the SWAC.

Who's hiding OUT???

Originally posted by Roar Man

Hey,

Where's STRAW DOG?? and those other big hoggs/doggs from A&M??

Still hiding out huh??

Well if ya'll still hiding out under the Adelphia Stadium bleachers and one of you has got a lap top, let me tell you, it is now safe to come out, the TSU FB team has done what it set out to do (rape & humiliate your sorry team and has gone home along with everyone else but y'all, get up and go home... your family's are worried about you.

Roar Man.......

You ASSume too much here!! THE DAWGPOUND could afford to stay overnight in a hotel and attend the concert. We could visit with some aquaintances and have a nice drive back home!!

NO, we did not take our laptops with us!! YES, TnST won, :redhot: CONGRATULATIONS. All I can say is wait until next year!! WE have no excuses nor are we making any. WE ARE STILL THE DAWGPOUND and WE LOVE OUR BULLDOGS. :cool:

Watch out for a wounded 'DAWG', they bite hard!!! :p

This is typical 0-7 po mouth smack. They started the weaintonjsulevel remember? You throw in TSU and they are 0-10.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
This is typical 0-7 po mouth smack. They started the weaintonjsulevel remember? You throw in TSU and they are 0-10.

Oh yeah!!!!

And...and...and if you throw in EVERY game that we LOST....we can be 0 - forever!!! :eek:

C'mon, JST...don't try to sink there. ;)

Good looking out NT ....

Doesn't TSU get a chance to take Southern out on a date next year.??

Roar, you DON'T really want that, do you? Plus, we don't date Tigers. We try to floor their azzes! BTW, if memory serves, maybe you should check your butt for the paw prints from the last meeting ...

Yall know damn well TnSU is not coming to Huntsville next year. They are going to punk you out of that contract again. You know why.... CAUSE YOU ARE SMALLTIME

If anything, you will trot your 0-10 ass right back up to Nashville.

This is sad...you would think that a D1 coach could stop this madness.

Originally posted by Battle Cat
08209602.jpg
GR they got their arse kicked by some non conference tigers!! Imagine what JSU and Gram will do to them.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: Have you noticed that someone wearing #1 is always doing AAMU's arse in!!!

Now this is funny

Back