Maroon and White Papers

MightyDog

Over the years, AAMU has maintained it superiority over the SWAC to the point where folks who could not match our success want to declare a down year. I bring up the term Down Year because AAMU is ready for the challenge. I had no idea JSU was in such bad shape until Coach Prime exposed them. No practice field, no corporate support, no money for uniforms, no gas money for the busses, no soccer field, and bath room habits. Asking for 50,000 alums to donate $1000 of catch up money. Where did all that money go that Coach Prime has raised since arriving. All those pro players showing up at practice but too old to coach; maybe they could drop 2 or 3 millions on JSU. Again, I did not know JSU was in such bad shape.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Congrats on your asterisk title last season
When all the teams are listed in the East and West the asterisk will designate a Championship for AAMU. Please not we beat the savior of BCF Coach Prime and the MCC. Every game I saw for some reason I will and you will agree they were trying to win the game. Smile. You know how we roll up here in North Alabama: beat JSU, win homecoming and win the Magic City Classic and our season is a success.

Great to see the Maroon and White Papers, just in time for fall football!
JSU is in serious trouble. Coach Prime was asking his players to give him 4 seconds. Seconds don't matter because it the same seconds for Pee Wee to the NFL. They count to four and jump off side. Too much pressure on the players because Coach Prime has to win. He has to beat FAMU and TSU to have any creditability. Tiger pride and Get Ready are waiting for a big win before we hear from them.

Congrats on your asterisk title last season
Alabama State football program is suffering tremendously becuase you guys constantly focus on the past. Remember, you can't drive forward looking in the rear view mirror. That's in the past. Our focus is on South Carolina State. Your focus should be on the Golden Bears of Miles College. On a serious note, if Miles win, your season is over..

JSU is in serious trouble. Coach Prime was asking his players to give him 4 seconds. Seconds don't matter because it the same seconds for Pee Wee to the NFL. They count to four and jump off side. Too much pressure on the players because Coach Prime has to win. He has to beat FAMU and TSU to have any creditability. Tiger pride and Get Ready are waiting for a big win before we hear from them.
Actually 4 seconds is the average time of a football play which is why he said lock in for four seconds every rep…... lord you A&M folks don’t be knowing what you’re talking about and don’t make a statement without context. Let’s talk about how A&M defense is still hot garbage… scored on by three different Qbs in the scrimmage but worried about JSU and coach primes philosophy. Can we get out of scrimmage/practice? Smh

You A&M folks played 40 % of the SWAC in the spring … this hasn’t locked in yet for y’all but I’m going to continue to bang it home… you all have to play an entire schedule… you won’t have 2 months off to rest and scout…. You won’t have unfortunate injuries to other teams star players and impact positions… your defense playing that sorry won’t get y’all back to any SWAC championship. Humble yourself… your teams under the most pressure in the SWAC… it won a championship but still feels like it has something to prove… let that sink in.

You A&M folks played 40 % of the SWAC in the spring … this hasn’t locked in yet for y’all but I’m going to continue to bang it home… you all have to play an entire schedule… you won’t have 2 months off to rest and scout…. You won’t have unfortunate injuries to other teams star players and impact positions… your defense playing that sorry won’t get y’all back to any SWAC championship. Humble yourself… your teams under the most pressure in the SWAC… it won a championship but still feels like it has something to prove… let that sink in.

The spring season is over. We have to focus on South Carolina State and for you all those dangerous Rattlers from FAMU. I will say again, "you can't drive forward looking in the rear view mirror".

The spring season is over. We have to focus on South Carolina State and for you all those dangerous Rattlers from FAMU. I will say again, "you can't drive forward looking in the rear view mirror".
Y’all are not focusing on the fall from players to you all the fans … y’all think y’all have arrived… and y’all have so much to prove this year or people will say y’all were very lucky one hit wonders… we’re building and been focusing on game 1 over at JSU. We’re no stranger to expectations and championships or bust… we’re judged by our haters and judged harder by our alum… we’re not afraid to let coaches or players walk who don’t have that expectation… y’all just got a taste for the first time since the 2000s… It’s you all that can’t help but look ahead past SCSU to us…. Reality will set in soon. Again, humble your damn selves.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Actually 4 seconds is the average time of a football play which is why he said lock in for four seconds every rep…... lord you A&M folks don’t be knowing what you’re talking about and don’t make a statement without context. Let’s talk about how A&M defense is still hot garbage… scored on by three different Qbs in the scrimmage but worried about JSU and coach primes philosophy. Can we get out of scrimmage/practice? Smh
4 seconds after the ball is snapped. You will see 4 seconds is crap no matter how you frame it. Coach Prime will finally realize most of his players are not football thugs (in a positive sense) and after this season knowing you and JSU Fans when the hype is gone he will be gone. I do know this about college football, in the heat of battle and the man in front of you got the upper hand kicking your butt the last thing he will remember is 4 seconds. We won on offense not defense. The team I played on goal was to have one more point than the opponent. In the game as a player you are going to get beaten, but if you get beat on every play you will not be in the game. Coach Maynor answer to Coach Prime about this coming season is that he will get some 4 and 5 stars also and he will not be playing with the same players he won the Spring Championship.

Was JSU in the same Division with AAMU? Since AAMU has been in the SWAC, we have not had an easy game. We don't take any game lightly. Our players know a target is on their backs. The practices I have seen are full speed. Nobody take a play off even for 4 seconds.

Y’all are not focusing on the fall from players to you all the fans … y’all think y’all have arrived… and y’all have so much to prove this year or people will say y’all were very lucky one hit wonders… we’re building and been focusing on game 1 over at JSU. We’re no stranger to expectations and championships or bust… we’re judged by our haters and judged harder by our alum… we’re not afraid to let coaches or players walk who don’t have that expectation… y’all just got a taste for the first time since the 2000s… It’s you all that can’t help but look ahead past SCSU to us…. Reality will set in soon. Again, humble your damn selves.

TheSP,

All this hatred on a Sunday 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nobody was beating us bruh.

We cannot start the 2022 Swac Football Season without “ The Maroon and White Papers”.
I’m waiting..
Have Mercy..!!!

Reactions: J C
Damn this aged well 😂 61-15 THEE spanked the fraud champs 😂 I called it !

Damn prophet !!!! Everything you said here was facts about Annie Mae but they wouldn’t listen

Back