Maroon and White Papers (Special Edition)

MightyDog

Editoral Page:

As we ended Summer Smack School, I noticed some change in our students. The best smacking team need to be reminded that things win change and as we win game after game. I believe we will see more bonding by other smacking teams. I see them becoming paranoid because of our success. They keep asking dumb questions like: How Many SWAC Titles have you won? If they could count or knew the rules of the SWAC they would figure our why we have not won but one championship. I suggest we continue to allow them to keeping asking the same dumb questions as we focus on the SCG.

Since summer smack school, we have a recent hired SU Grad who will be in charge of the money at GSU. He first order of business of will be to save money. What that mean is Motel Six and long bus rides to away games.

GR, is about to be replaced as the leader of the JSU Mafia. Some of the old established members in the Mafia are upset because GR is spending too much time with the Alcorn two smackers. We could tell things were going south for GR, when the crabs said they were their owe men and GR could not tell them how to smack. GR, tried to defend his position, but the new JSU folks will not join the Mafia. Therefore, the DP is pouring it on like never before. Something I believe robber wish he could assist, but he is still trying to understand the ROTC issue.

Since Timbuktu, has not posted since last football season, the Nation has been holding on by a thread. They make a few comments and when 6 or 7 DP smackers challenge them they tuck their tails and run. The Dawgpound is going into the football season as the #1 smacking group which will mean that SU will not be as vocal as they were last season. SU Jag 79, JROCK and PapaJAG showed some smacking potential but were overrun by the DP. Lucumba made a rare comment a few days ago, but immediately stop posting. If more JAGs had attended Summer Smack School they would have learned something from the guest speakers. robber made an average speach and so did GR. It was good having them come to Huntsville this summer.
Had a little problem with robber, he wanted the dean of summer smack school to pay for his lunch (stampburger and fries with BBQue sauce.

Alcorn, who has been an embarrassment to the SWAC, is trying to pick on AAMU. DC Brave is just too light to take on the best smacking team on the board. DC, reminds me of Kool Aid, Battle Cat, and the once famous Unknown. Atleast unknown earned his respect by smacking with facts, but DC just don't get it. DC leave NT alone, he will make you look like SU Jag 79 or some of those other smackers who tried and failed. As you can see the smacker who started the smack borad will not challenge NT.

Mighty Dog
Editor-In-Chief
Maroon and White Papers

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Redo!

Eastern Division Chumps, not SWAC Champions.

Mighty, please post your SWAC titles again.

Get it right this time.:goodbad:

why are you making this too easy???

Originally posted by DC Brave
Redo!

Eastern Division Chumps, not SWAC Champions.

Mighty, please post your SWAC titles again.

Get it right this time.:goodbad:

post Alcorn's wins from last season here--->:D :D

GR, the regular edition will start on Sep 1 2001.

Next week I will be out of the office for a few days. I will be travelilng around looking at your campuses. May sure the grass is cut, Lucumba cage is clean, the Eddie sign is repainted, the goats are not crossing the road, the catfish ponds are well stocked, the City put Lynch St back on the trash pickup list. You all know the routine. Fix all those pot holes on your campuses.

I will be out gathering a few facts for the upcoming season.

^^^ This fool thinks I failed. I made him clammer like a neutered bulldog and I failed?

Yep, that's why he's Number Two. DC, roll they azzes. These fools can't handle you and we all saw the kind of season you had. They are just SIAC orphans looking for some support. They need to be knocked around a little and SU will provide the discipline just like last year MD.

AAMU, Got Secondary? Homecoming Bait once again ....

Back