MAROON and White Papers (Reunion 2002 Late Edition)

M

Mighty Dog

A PROFOUND STATEMENT: The bar has been raised to such a level that the NO2002LA will never be duplicated. I would like to thank the Coordinators BgJag and D-Nice for the outstanding hospitality shown during the weekend. Getting a chance to meet Bg Jag and his lovely family will always have a special place in our hearts. It took a tremendous effort to host us during the weekend and I personally commend BgJag and D-Nice for being outstanding hosts. D-Nice, the spouse is still laughing about the comment you made about Dad's cable. Also, thanks to Kenn for bringing us together.

It was great seeing everyone again. Due to my extended stay, I will post some pictures later.

I truly feel sorry for Lewis, because he did not get an award. The problem is he just don't know how to smack. But thanks to BgJag for printing the Summer Smack School Registration Cards, Lewis can get enrolled. Lewis wore his old tennis shoes to the meet and greet, but wore some New blue tennis shoes to the cookout. I was looking for the clown shoes.

Dtown really looks better than her picture on the board. She is not burnt yellow. I could say more about the ankle length pants she wore on both days. After being voted the Worstest Smacker, she went off. For a 107 lbs person, I hope the band fan never confront her face to face.

Battlecat, all I can say is that his name should be changed to Crown Royal. Mike and Phatback you can throw away those big arse glasses, because you have nothing on the BC. Suge noticed BC trying to slip into the cookout. He tried to speak up for GetReady not being at the Reunion. He said, "I would like for everyone to know that if it was anyway possible for GetReady to have been in attendance he would have been here." I don't know why I thought of basketball when he made that statement. But maybe Lewis had something to do with it also.

Suge: the Pres-O-dent, you need to order the tape from Mach. There is not enough space on TSPN to mention two days with Suge. When he is not chasing bears for a living he really lives. For a person being on a diet, he ate atleast 20lbs of crawfish, 8 ears of corn, 15lbs of shrimp, 5 sausage sandwichs and all the chicken in sight.

Second edition will be out tomorrow.

Mighty Dog
Editor-In-Chief
Maroon and White Papers.

Originally posted by Mighty Dog
A PROFOUND STATEMENT: Battlecat, all I can say is that his name should be changed to Crown Royal. Mike and Phatback you can throw away those big arse glasses, because you have nothing on the BC. Suge noticed BC trying to slip into the cookout. He tried to speak up for GetReady not being at the Reunion. He said, "I would like for everyone to know that if it was anyway possible for GetReady to have been in attendance he would have been here." .

Mighty Dog
Editor-In-Chief
Maroon and White Papers.

Thanks BC

I knowed I had one friend in the Mafia.

I really wanted to come, but again something came up. CAnt wait for 20Cruise03 or 20Memphis03

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mighty Dog, No need to feel sorry for me. I just asked a question and pointed out my next victums. Just cause I don't deal in that fantasy smack, don't mean I can't smack. I just deal with reality smack, something you can't relate to right now (at least not until yall beat somebody)<br><br>BTW, I did not have anything to do with Get Ready's absence. Maybe he was scared of Dtown.

Mighty Dog, it's good to know, you and yours returned home safely. Now if we can just keep you away from microwave ovens, I'm sure we'll see you during football season, and next year's reunion.

NICE

Back