Mariah's Sister Busted for Prostitution

Tony

MARIAH CAREY's hooker sister ALISON claims police are trying to stop her from selling sex in her native Suffolk County, New York after setting her up on a houseboat and arresting her for prostitution.

The 44-year-old, who has been diagnosed HIV-positive, was arrested last month (JUN05) after agreeing to meet a client on his boat at a Long Island marina.

The prostitute was busted after she advertised her services on an Internet call girl site, using the name APRIL.

She was arrested and charged with a penal violation.

Alison tells US tabloid National Enquirer, "I got a call to meet a guy on a boat that was docked in a marina. I went onto the boat and told them I needed to use the bathroom.

"The man said, 'Don't use that room,' and he tried to stop me from opening the door but when I did I saw a policeman with radio equipment, and that's when they busted me for prostitution.

"The police have it in for me in Suffolk County."

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xml... prostitution

I see ditziness runs in the family...Mariah and her awful answers and Allison not understanding why her HIV butt shouldn't be hooking.

Tony said:
MARIAH CAREY's hooker sister ALISON claims police are trying to stop her from selling sex in her native Suffolk County, New York after setting her up on a houseboat and arresting her for prostitution.

The 44-year-old........

44 years old????? Errr, Oh, OK. Well.....*shrug shoulders*

Back