Mariah Carey...

pbla

Focus
I bought the CD this morning and it's very good.Especially 'WE BELONG TOGETHER'.I've played that song about 150 times now. Alicia Keys will now have some competition at the Grammy's.

I got the bootleg CD, and it is VERY good. :tup: I might break down and go buy the actual CD.

Yall are late!! I've been jamming Mariah Carey's new CD. I'm not a big fan of hers but it is good.

Crit, I'll be calling yall tonight!! I might come by there.

CriTAUcal said:
I'll believe it when you're at our door.

I'm sorry!! I really meant to call you all. The number is in my other phone and I didn't have it with me when I was out. I'll call you all this week and hopefully I'll be able to come by there this coming weekend.

Antroy said:
I'm sorry!! I really meant to call you all. The number is in my other phone and I didn't have it with me when I was out. I'll call you all this week and hopefully I'll be able to come by there this coming weekend.

Like I said, I'll believe it when you're at our door!

I have never purchased a Mariah Carey CD before...not a real big fan of hers, but I'm gonna have to go ahead and pick this one up...I've heard too many good things about it.

SU's Finest '93 said:
I have never purchased a Mariah Carey CD before...not a real big fan of hers, but I'm gonna have to go ahead and pick this one up...I've heard too many good things about it.

This is the first time I've bought a Mariah Carey CD! and I love it. This cd will be in my car going to the Classics this football season. Snoop is also on one of the cuts( 'SAY SOMETHIN'). She should have been releasing music like this ever since she came out the first time. I got it playing right now on my computer. :D

pbla said:
This is the first time I've bought a Mariah Carey CD! and I love it. This cd will be in my car going to the Classics this football season. Snoop is also on one of the cuts( 'SAY SOMETHIN'). She should have been releasing music like this ever since she came out the first time.
really?

I'm glad to hear that...she made a major come back...good for her. :tup:

I love the two songs the radio stations are playing, right now.

SU's Finest '93 said:
really?

I'm glad to hear that...she made a major come back...good for her. :tup:

I love the two songs the radio stations are playing, right now.
Which songs? :cool:

Back