Marcus Jacoby

Damariun

That story is really worth a movie. That man went through pure hell lol. It's not funny but damn

what lol i just read it. It would honestly be a good story.
I guess.... Him being white they would definitely read the script either verbally or written that he provides. But I'm kinda leary of what the general public would think of my school. You talking about future recruits or coaches. People may say " Hell naw I aint going to Southern". Lol i just don't know about a movie.

I guess.... Him being white they would definitely read the script either verbally or written that he provides. But I'm kinda leary of what the general public would think of my school. You talking about future recruits or coaches. People may say " Hell naw I aint going to Southern". Lol i just don't know about a movie.
lol ion think that would effect yall. Yall are a HBCU piooner so yall would be ok.

That story is really worth a movie. That man went through pure hell lol. It's not funny but damn

If you’re gonna talk about Jacoby, you have to juxtapose it with punter Matt Bushart’s story. I think Matt also went to McKinley while Jacoby went to Catholic-BR

And the center Brett Clark from California

In 1997 Jacoby led SU to a championship so it was great when he won. They didn’t bother him in class like all assumed.

And the center Brett Clark from California

In 1997 Jacoby led SU to a championship so it was great when he won. They didn’t bother him in class like all assumed.

I took Cal I with Marcus. He was pretty cool. Brett and Matt were cool also.

Grambling's former QB Michael Kornblau went through way more hell than Jacoby did. They actually vandelized his car. They definitely didn't make it easy for that White Jewish (oxymoron) kid from NYC.

That's why they gave him hell. Most believed Coach Rob made him the starting QB because he owed a family member a favor.
Actually, Korn wasn't the starting the qb. The starting qb broke his leg in the 2nd qtr of the 1st game against Alcorn. That's why Jacoby was the 1st white to start at a SWAC school (maybe HBCU).

Don’t forget about former OU head coach Barry Switzer’s son starting for UAPB in the early 90s. He came to old Blackshear and looked like a heisman winner playing against jrHS kids lol.

Don’t forget about former OU head coach Barry Switzer’s son starting for UAPB in the early 90s. He came to old Blackshear and looked like a heisman winner playing against jrHS kids lol.
He probably the best white quarterback I've seen in the Swac.

Back