MANcott......2002! It's on!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Just when I thought we would make it through the year drama free, Black News Online has to come and screw it up! They did a great article about TSPN, but failed to mention me, the pres-o-dent. Well after deep investigation, I have found that this was not due to lack of information by Rashad Comm. But simply because I, like many of you, are not in Texas. And primarily the DFW and Houston areas. And although it pains me to disrupt the smooth flow of TSPN.......I feel this issue has to be discussed! If the site was called "Black Texans News Online", I would understand. But it is called Black News Online. And dammit I may not be in Texas........but I am Black. And I am offended! I feel slighted, and my rights as a 5 time award winner have been violated!

I, Suge, the pres-o-dent of TSPN, and the general of the spoon coalition, in my full mind, and acting on behalf of the non-Texas SWACpagers, offically inact a MANcott of that web site! I will not visit it until it stops its unfair reporting practices and discriminatory stance against people in other places besides Houston and DFW!! I am going to return my Tony Bosselli Texans jersey, and will not be making my trip to Fallas this summer as planned!

So in grand MANcott tradition..........

Huck Fouston.....again!
And
Duck Fallas......again!

Good Job BNO....you have single handedly screwed up perfect SWACpage harmony! And if you don't tell me you are sorry soon...I will take my MANcott nationwide!

<font size = 1>The terms MANcott, & Huck Fouston are used by written permission of JST, and Duck Fallas is used by permission of the Suge2000 for pres-O-dent campaign. All rights reserved</font>

Let the MANcott begin!!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy you are right!!!

Can I join the MANwagon????

:mad: ;)

WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huck Fouston.....again!
And
Duck Fallas......again! :uzi:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
As a Hall of Fame poster Toi, and the only poster with enough pull to get your name changed but not loose post count. I would love to have your support!!

See what you did B N O! This is all your doing!

MANcott 2K2

I'm outraged my dadburn self

No mention of the most dynamic, most wonderfulest, most multilingual, dynamicest, bestest talented poster in Fort Worth

No, I dont exactly meet that Black requirement (is that even in writing anywhere??? I'm having Robber review for legal sucretioncy) but I was online and I was in Texas at the time that article was put together.

Heck, I've also been to Fallas many times and Fouston too.

Heck, I even broke bread with Ms Jag4Jag and MIKE and broke wind with Tara!!!!

I am outraged.

I therefore join the latest Mancott and shall add to the Pres0dent's threat to make this a GLOBAL mancott where hundreds upon tens of Mexicans, Guatemalans, Peruvians, and Hispanics, and even Latinos will be told to buy a computer and then MANCOTT the "L" outta that site that Suge was talkin about but I forgot the name of

Yo soy outragedo!!!!

So Jackson State doesn't come to the SWAC PAGE?

"L" NAW

I am joining the ManCott!!!

There are 10 teams represented on The SWACPage!! Not 3 or 4!! TEN!!

Black News Online is no longer allowed to hit the "Peace Pipe" until they give all of us respect!!

Where do I sign up for the MANcott?

That's your arse now BNO!

Now you see how much power I have! Just wait until my nemisis, D-Icon errr I mean Nice sees this. Even he will be down with the MANcott. And they day we come together.....you know you are in trouble.

See our slogan is 10 schools 1 love. Not Texas schools and screw the rest. But you screwed and us....and now. We are going to screw you!!

MANcott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To paraphrase Scarface!

"All I have in this world, is my balls, and my MANcott!"

To paraphrase Squeak from color purple

"This here my Mancott, you just a big ole heffa"

Re: That's your arse now BNO!

Originally posted by Suge
To paraphrase Scarface!

"All I have in this world, is my balls, and my MANcott!"

that's it man - let 'em know that folks OUTSIDE of Texas have culture too!!!!!!

MANcott

MANcott

MANcott

What do you get when you step out of line??

MANcott

MANcott

MANcott

If you mess with us what will get, every single time??

MANcott

MANcott

MANcott

We are proud and strong - with us you dont want to mess

MANcott

MANcott

MANcott

It aint OUR fault that you have bad breath!!!

MANcott

MANcott

MANcott

The Spoons have spoken - feel our wrath

MANcott

MANcott

MANcott

Do it again and we'll kick your candy

MANcott

MANcott

MANcott

MANcott

Buck Texas

In the words of the worlds greatest rapper.........comes the slogan for the MANcott 02....

<font size = 20>Yall
Musta
Forgot!</font>

Huck Fouston & Duck Fallas!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back