Man Wtf Is Up With Roaches???

M

Makaho Bedrock

Why da (new rules) is it that you can fumigate your house like a mofo and not see a roach for weeks, but when company comes over they wanna come in the room like they yo kids or some ISHT???

And why the (new rules) is it that the better looking, and more upscale the guest is, the larger the "roach" is that comes out.

Man, I cooked a lil dinner for this Dyme...I grilled some Salmon, had da Asparagus and some rice pilaf, and some salad and what not. (naw she aint ready for the chittlin loaf yet)......The wine was right, the mood was right and I was but to get into Mack Mode.

But after we finished eatin, we went to the living room to watch a lil T.V., and bout 12min into the news I'm thinking I might get lucky cuz it is 10:00 and ole girl lives in Madison,MS. and might not wanna drive back tonite. :)

But low and behold, a Mutha(new rules) roach waltzes across the floor like he bout to change the channel and ISHT. Of course ole girl acts like she aint never seen a roach before and says.....

"OOOO, OOOO.... GET DAT BUG!!!!! GET DAT BUG!!!!!!! OOOOO,OOOO !!!!!!!!"

And after I dispatch of said pest, the mood somewhat changed.......to make a long story short, she drove back home dat night.

BTW, don't none of you MOFO'S act like ya'll aint got a simular roach story.
:D :D :D

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
But low and behold, a Mutha(new rules) roach waltzes across the floor like he bout to change the channel and ISHT. Of course ole girl acts like she aint never seen a roach before and says.....

"OOOO, OOOO.... GET DAT BUG!!!!! GET DAT BUG!!!!!!! OOOOO,OOOO !!!!!!!!"

And after I dispatch of said pest, the mood somewhat changed.......to make a long story short, she drove back home dat night.

BTW, don't none of you MOFO'S act like ya'll aint got a simular roach story.
:D :D :D

LMBAO!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That is too funny!!!! Honestly, I would have taken my azz home too.......the last thing I'm thinking about is going to sleep worrying about the possibiliy of a gawd dayum roach crawling into my ear and...............oh nevermind!! :eek: :lol:

I had something similiar to happen in college.......I dated a guy (very briefly) that had a raggedy azz crib with roaches EVERYWHERE!!!!!! I mean in the bathroom, in da kitchen, in da living room, da bedroom, etc.........it was such a turn off and I never looked forward to going over there............then he move into a different apartment in the same building and invited me over one night talkin bout some "Look honey!!! No roaches!!!!" :lol:

Makaho my little sweetie...

notice that I am not laughing like DTown and Toi...

Do you live in an apartment? No matter how clean your place is and how much Bengal (the BEST pesticide on the market) you spray, you will NEVER EVER get rid of roaches if your neighbors are nasty and they have them. :redhot: Contact your landlord and let him/her know that the entire building needs spraying. If you live in your house, call a reputable pest control business and get them over quickly!

Now, let's talk about that dinner! YUM :D Did you try a little dill with the salmon? Don't worry about ole girl...she was destined to leave early the first night you pulled out that chitlin' loaf! :rolleyes:

Okay, can I laugh now, 'cause this experience is funny as "L"! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by mighty hornet
LMAO@"Nasty" Nupe errr I mean Bedrock
:lol::lol:

btw, I didn't know Republicans had roaches!!!
:p

You dayummm right Republicans have roaches, we call them Liberals....:D !!!!

My neighborhood is about 70 years old...a lot of retirees..yanno.

And yeah, we get roaches.....It matters not how many times you weatherproof or fumigate, but the mutha(new rules) come back like Jason.

I went for 5 months straight not seeing one of them (new rules) and when a straight Dyme comes over then they wanna showcase. They did'nt come out when I had this ghetto arse babe over last week......come to think of it, she might have let dat mofo in.
BTW Spots, she aint ready for the Chittlin Loaf, I only break dat out when I get serious with a babe.:D :D :D

Bedrock, tell here to leave her purse in the car next time.

BTW, Cooks has some bait that will kill the roaches in the house and next door. They will not use it unless you raise hell about the roaches. They only spry just a little to keep coming back. They have some stuff that will last for 20 years.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by MightyDog
Bedrock, tell here to leave her purse in the car next time.

BTW, Cooks has some bait that will kill the roaches in the house and next door. They will not use it unless you raise hell about the roaches. They only spry just a little to keep coming back. They have some stuff that will last for 20 years.

MD, are you sure this stuff is FDA approved? I don't want those tree huggers from P.E.T.A. to start picketing in front of my house.

Come to think of it, my big arse was able to Hawk dat roach down with realitive ease, which lets me know Hathorne's pest control is still effective somewhat. I just hope the one I got was the Alpha Male of the roach herd.

Maka:
Go to the Farmers Co-op and buy some boric acid. It's a powder. Put that stuff under the sinks around the baseboards, and under all of your baseboards if you can. It's like Kryptonite to those little uckersf. It will help with the problem, unless you got those that will sniff the stuff like its cocaine.

I was with a nice lady at her house late one night. Things were looking pretty good. I had my arm on the back of the couch, when I felt something on the back of my hand. That danm roach was sitting there like I was messing up it's groove. I shook it off, told her I had to go to the bathroom. I had to wash my hands. Flipped the light on in her bedroom, and it looked like somebody yelled fire in a movie theater. It was the roach Olympics in there. They were running and jumping all over the danm place trying to hide. I turned the light off and went back in the living room. It least the bug in there was polite. I made my classic excuse, "My momma paged me", and broke camp quickly.

~~Chris Tucker send help: They be on the phone man, and won't click over!~~

SS, there are several ways to treat roaches, but the best way is to add $100.00 to the current rent.

Always take a six pack of Bud to the Crib.

Bedrock did not realized the affect of VooDoo. That roach was there because Bedrock was up to no good. Should have been at Bible Study.

Now take back your comment. :lmao:

I know how you feel, Makaho......

I used to holler at this girl on Alta Vista Blvd....I went over there one night and parked in her driveway, and left my window down (by mistake). Anyway, later I came out and got in my car and left. I went down to Lynch, and was waiting to make a right......I feel this tapping on my shoulder......I look around, and this roach is sitting there, pointing with his antenna, telling me to make a left and drop him off on Valley Street. Told me he had to go 'check his traps'...........

So I took him.....

I stopped at that big hump by Eddie's Fish House and let him out.......He told me to 'Holla back' and nodded his head at me, and threw up two 'feelers'......

Dayum Jackson Mississippi......Oh, how I love it so......

:eek2:

Man y'all wild. I had to call a service several months ago, because roaches had begun to take over my place. Haven't seen one alive in about 6 months, but a dead one will just appear in the middle of the floor. Belly up, legs spread eagle, staring at the ceiling.

Now, what gets me is how folk act like they ain't never seen a roach in their place when one appears at yours. I'll pull their card in a minute. Don't be fronting at my expense. Yo azz is used to this isht happening.

Taylor-Made,

You shoulda dropped that roach off at Adam's Corner for a trim of his antenna or something.

Originally posted by Robber
Man y'all wild. I had to call a service several months ago, because roaches had begun to take over my place. Haven't seen one alive in about 6 months, but a dead one will just appear in the middle of the floor. Belly up, legs spread eagle, staring at the ceiling.

Now, what gets me is how folk act like they ain't never seen a roach in their place when one appears at yours. I'll pull their card in a minute. Don't be fronting at my expense. Yo azz is used to this isht happening.

Taylor-Made,

You shoulda dropped that roach off at Adam's Corner for a trim of his antenna or something.

Man what is up with the belly up Roach. I noticed that last year.

Mabye the roach tribes have the same ideology as the AZTECS and believe in offering a "sacrifice" to keep "RAID"en, the God of Destruction appeased.

But I got Midevil on they Arse Four Horsemen style this weekend. There are no roach signs as of yet.....but they might be hiding out like Al-Quida and trying to escape to the garage.
ROFL@ Robber:lmao: :lmao:
Taylor-Made, remember to tell dat roach dat if he needs his antennas trimmed that he needs to holla at Goldy, he will cut his antennas so that he won't have to come back next week.

It was the roach Olympics in there.
LMAO:lmao: <br><br>I have not seen any roaches at my house in 4 years. So if one jumps out while you are here, you can't tell me isht, cause I know where he came from.

Back