Man this has been the crunkest spring semester at PB..how was it at your campus????

GoodFella

"The Real McCoy"
Man girls, lines crossing, people not going home on the weekends, partying, drinking, dudes flexing and bending in the rides, people fighting, it was like a freaknik....

How was campus like this spring??

Yeannnn HeaRRDDD

....well on "Da Hill' it was crunk cuz all the greeks came out and they had alotta activities not to mention all the parties everyone was having....You know how it is when it gets hot! all the females start coming out wearing that ish that make you wanna take one home....I believe one of the crunkest parties I went to happened this past saturday! It was a AKA graduation/pool party that was off the chain....and it was so many females walking around tipsy cuz the drink was free and errthang!!!:eek:and you know ya boy was sippin on somethin I just wished I would have brought a camera to show yall cuz I most definitely had fun chillin with them it was cool until some broadz got to fighting and it got shut down! but we just ended up goin to "The Mirage" which is a club just down the street from the yard!!!!So that was the way I ended my semester on <font size=6><font color=bright maroon>"Da HiLL"</font></font>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back