Man sues Kappa Alpha Psi; says he was forced to rub lotion on another man

2kool

http://hiphopwired.com/2015/04/01/m...ers-made-him-rub-lotion-on-another-mans-body/

SZUASCH.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A D.C. man is suing Kappa Alpha Psi for more than $2 million, claiming he was hazed by a Prince George’s County police officer leading the fraternity’s membership intake for an alumni chapter of the organization earlier this year.

Harry Draughn Jr., 45, alleges he was beaten, smacked with a cane and told to perform tasks in his underwear as a spring 2015 pledge of the Hyattsville/Landover Alumni Chapter of the Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity, according to court documents filed Tuesday morning.

The suit names the fraternity and one of the chapter’s intake chairmen, Jesse Stewart Jr., as defendants and identifies Stewart as a Prince George’s County police officer.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...162710-d743-11e4-8103-fa84725dbf9d_story.html

What grown man would allow someone to make him rub lotion on another. His punk azz wanted to get naked and rub lotion. Someone found out and now he's embarrassed. Lol

OK....overlooking all of the "other" stuff at this point....but there are grad chapters out there hazing like undergrads?

OK....overlooking all of the "other" stuff at this point....but there are grad chapters out there hazing like undergrads?
Dude is 45 years old and getting hazed???? damn!!!!
Plus, according to the story, he got beat on March 23. And a week later (thanks TP LOL), he has brought a lawsuit, saying he is "depressed" smh

Dude is 45 years old and getting hazed???? damn!!!!
Plus, according to the story, he got beat on March 23. And a week later (thanks TP LOL), he has brought a lawsuit, saying he is "depressed" smh
If you sign up for ass whoopings at 45, you may have been depressed prior to pledging. I hope he doesn't get one red (or krimson) cent!

Im sorry TP and Founder but I am over here rolling. Emailing this story to all my Kappa homeboys. I been cussed out about 3 times already

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Im sorry TP and Founder but I am over here rolling. Emailing this story to all my Kappa homeboys. I been cussed out about 3 times already

I emailed this story to a female whose brother is a Kappa and she cussed me out too. LOL!!!!

Here's her exact words:

First of all, my brother is far from gay or being feminine in any way. Please don't talk about ppl u know nothing about. Furthermore, I am pretty sure there are a lot of fags in your organization that joined just to make themselves look manly. I don't talk about your family members and please don't talk about mine. Thank you!

Last edited:
When he put the lotion on was he singing " I'm pretty on my left, I'm pretty on my right. I'm so pretty I can't help but rub myself.:eek:

You must not have heard of the Que grad chapters then. That's why even if this is true or not, I'm not surprised. Leave that stuff in your 20's. 45 years old trying to pledge like your 20 year son is backwards.

Nooooo this can't be true ..."grad chapters don't pledge only undergrad chapters do" "if you went through grad chapter your paper"

btw I'm not condoning this at all..my DPs wouldn't have either when I was 23 yrs old searching for phi nu pi....your a man first and foremost any "extremely outlandish" activity that will put my heterosexuality into ?..the answer is "hell no fuck that"

Last edited:
Back