Man shot, killed by off duty Dallas police officer who walked into the wrong apartment - Part 2

I hate this for the chief....one of GSU's own and a SWAC Alum.

All this will fall on the chief's shoulders.

Last edited:
I hate for the chief....one of GSU's own and a SWAC Alum.

All this will fall on the chief's shoulders.
You are right, they will jack her if the officer go to jail and they will still get her if the officer walks she can;t win this one

You are right, they will jack her if the officer go to jail and they will still get her if the officer walks she can;t win this one

Yup....the thing is if the officer goes to jail the conservatives will eventually get her out. I truly believe she gave the case to the Texas Rangers because she felt they would do a deep investigation but that backfired.

If the cop walks the chief will be considered a pariah among black people.

An insider told me that the chief has accepted this fate. The good this about it is if the cop is found guilty and they try to paint the chief as being only focused on the deaths of blacks this could lead to bigger and better things depending on the elections in the next few years. That point was told to her as well.

This is not going to end well for her. Once white folk begin piling on that is the nail in the coffin. They will virtually ignore our thoughts/insight but when white attorneys start speaking out....just shut it down.

She is in a situation of damned if do and damned if you don't.

It's easy to say what we would have done in a situation until we are placed in that situation

Either she's complicit in covering for amber guyer or flat out incompetent. Dallas PD has fired officers who were charged for less so im not buying any of the excuses as to why the killer is still getting checks. The sad part about it is that when Amber walks, she'll be able to get another job before Renee hall

She is in a situation of damned if do and damned if you don't.

It's easy to say what we would have done in a situation until we are placed in that situation
Actually it is not Founder...just do the right thing. It tells a lot about a person IF making a choice between right and wrong is a dilemma.

I have been placed in a situation (not life or death) where my supervisor told me to make a false statement about a contractor's work so they could delay paying the contractor. I did not do it. I am in no way a saint (nor do I pretend to be) but there are things I will not do no matter what it costs me.

Last edited:

Do the right thing from the beginning...it's going to fall on her either way. At least a murderer would have been charged. If you are going down, go down for doing what's right.

Exactly. That's why she is getting so much flack right now. If she gets fired for doing the right thing, you don't think that other people from around the country are watching this. This could lead to other jobs and opportunities that are a lot less trying than this job. By doing what she did, she gets to say "at least I tried to be fair" and keep her comfy gig for the time being

If Amber walks, she might not be forced out but she will eventually resign and be an outcast among black people

What never ceases to amaze me is how quickly those who profess to be Christian have the hardest time choosing between right and wrong. Jesus will make a way out of no way...remember?

Back