Malika Andrews is at it again with her black male misandrist ways

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Reading those comments, some of those white gate keepers have no problem with her double standards.
Wrong is wrong regardless of race, but these white guys sticking up for her, when she didn't call out an alleged p@d0 is asinine.

Which is the whole point being made and why she got booed. She gets paid to cover a league full of guys she hates with a passion

The talk about Malika Andrews is some of the dumbest shit Black men have complained about in the history of complaining. It would be one thing to suggest that she said something that was incorrect, but the complaint is about how she is doing it.

The talk about Malika Andrews is some of the dumbest shit Black men have complained about in the history of complaining. It would be one thing to suggest that she said something that was incorrect, but the complaint is about how she is doing it.

Not as dumb as protecting a fellow media member who despises you and anyone who looks like a black man. By the way..

1) A NBA arena full of mostly white people booed her so even they know she's terrible and biased

2) As someone said, KTSE with white athletes that she does with black athletes. The Celtics coach gets hired and she goes back almost 15 years to dig up dirt he did in college. Payne died and she slandered him for something he didn't do. Same with Brandon Miller but Giddey and Dana White were hands off

I didn't have a problem with the Miller comments to be honest but the Payne comments were terrible.

Not as dumb as protecting a fellow media member who despises you and anyone who looks like a black man. By the way..

1) A NBA arena full of mostly white people booed her so even they know she's terrible and biased

2) As someone said, KTSE with white athletes that she does with black athletes. The Celtics coach gets hired and she goes back almost 15 years to dig up dirt he did in college. Payne died and she slandered him for something he didn't do. Same with Brandon Miller but Giddey and Dana White were hands off
She didn't slander Brandon Miller. All she did-- like many members of the media who covered the NBA Draft-- was mention his connection to that murder at Alabama. Just like she mentioned the Josh Giddey thing. Y'all equate her to reporting facts to slander. She didn't even give a "take" on any of the athletes you named. She just reported what was known about them.

And why would she mention Dana White when she covers the NBA? Is she supposed to mention Von Miller allegedly roughing up his pregnant girlfriend?

There are a lot of simps in here, a simp can only simp for so long…and that’s for life! Sumpin’ ain’t easy, but somebody gotta do it! If you aren’t sure who the simps are…

But we keep watching though! I cannot watch ESPN Talk Shows or Fox! They got the right blacks on there that will preach their narrative that they control. Lamar and the Ravens went on the road and beat the 49ers. Watch the still negative talk Lamar get and the goal post will get moved again for him. Hey, but keep watching and don't get mad when she say something else stupid, and she will.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
But we keep watching though! I cannot watch ESPN Talk Shows or Fox! They got the right blacks on there that will preach their narrative that they control. Lamar and the Ravens went on the road and beat the 49ers. Watch the still negative talk Lamar get and the goal post will get moved again for him. Hey, but keep watching and don't get mad when she say something else stupid, and she will.

Sadly you are right

I only watch college sports and some NBA games but I stopped watching all sports talk shows for this reason

Sadly not enough share our mindset

Imagine thinking that Kimberly Martin has more rights to talk about NFL QBs than Cam Newton (former All-Pro and NFL MVP) or Malika Andrews over NBA champions Richard Jefferson, Matt Barnes or Kendrick Perkins

View: https://twitter.com/chillin662/status/1739552334579966114?t=EEpHip8QFjpYZGjloZu63A&s=19

Sadly you are right

I only watch college sports and some NBA games but I stopped watching all sports talk shows for this reason

Sadly not enough share our mindset

Imagine thinking that Kimberly Martin has more rights to talk about NFL QBs than Cam Newton (former All-Pro and NFL MVP) or Malika Andrews over NBA champions Richard Jefferson, Matt Barnes or Kendrick Perkins

View: https://twitter.com/chillin662/status/1739552334579966114?t=EEpHip8QFjpYZGjloZu63A&s=19
I watched that clip, and I don't see a problem. What did Martin say that was wrong? Cam Newton isn't a backup for any NFL team. He's not playing at all. And as a JOURNALIST who is PAID to speak on such matters, she is within her right to say what she said.

So if Joe Montana, Dan Mario, or Tom Brady made the same assessment Cam Newton did, she would have responded the same way? And the ESPN executives would have been cool with that? It "sounds so foolish" for him to have his own mind and make his own assessment?

So if Joe Montana, Dan Mario, or Tom Brady made the same assessment Cam Newton did, she would have responded the same way? And the ESPN executives would have been cool with that? It "sounds so foolish" for him to have his own mind and make his own assessment?

No.

And if those guys had said it-ESPN would have gone out of their way to get them on the show to defend it or just talk. She wouldn't have said a word to three hall of famers and two guys that have won it all.

Back