Makaho! Chip Pickering

Mr. Matriculation

Hey Republican Makaho! What do you think of your ole boy Chip Pickering being taken to the woodshed. To be honest, I don't think the ole boy is a racist. I think the democrats are playing partisan politics, much like the republicans did with Clinton's judicial nominees.

When I saw the Attorney General Mike Moore(possibly MS's next gov) and Charles Ever's (Medgar Ever's brother) on tv defending him I kinda figured that if he was that bad of a guy they wouldn't risk their reputation by defending him. Do you think he will be approved? I don't think he will.

I know that politics is a funny business. But I think that this guy will be toast.

I wish that Orin Hatch would BE QUIET! He needs to remember the games he and Jesse Helms played with Clinton appointees.

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
Hey Republican Makaho! What do you think of your ole boy Chip Pickering being taken to the woodshed. To be honest, I don't think the ole boy is a racist. I think the democrats are playing partisan politics, much like the republicans did with Clinton's judicial nominees.

When I saw the Attorney General Mike Moore(possibly MS's next gov) and Charles Ever's (Medgar Ever's brother) on tv defending him I kinda figured that if he was that bad of a guy they wouldn't risk their reputation by defending him. Do you think he will be approved? I don't think he will.

PARTIANSHIP IS AS PARTIANSHIP DOES !!!!
- BUBBA GUMP

And it is Judge Pickering not Chip. What you have is a clear cut example of a backroom deal in D.C., you got hunting partners, friends, and associates orchestrating politics as always. From what I hear, Judge Pickering's not getting approved will equate to a fair (and riteous) definition of congressional lines in Mississippi which will give Ronnie Shows and Chip Pickering equal voting numbers for their campaigns.
Oh BTW, Haley Barbour will be our next Governer !!!! :D :D :D

Oh you mean Mr. Pimp the Tobbacco Kids Moore ! I just wonder why he is riding the Conservative bandwagon as of late. But I know for a fact no one will out raise Haley Barbour as far as campaign contributions.

But we must get rid of Ronnie Musgrove and Amy Tuck, at any cost.

BTW, is there truth to the rumor that Barbara Blackmon will run against Tuck to make sure she does'nt get the Dem nomination?

I don't know if Moore can outraise Barbour. I do know that Barbour won't win an election against Moore. Onliest person I'd bet that would beat Moore in any Mississippi election is Trent Lott.

As for Blackmon, I don't know if she's running or not. I agree that Musgrove and Tuck might need to be pushed aside. I'ma hafta ask Ed and a few others about Barb.

Back