Magic City Classic Predictions . . . . .

yeah, Bonds piled up yardage against who??

Plus, he's been ummmm "shaky" the last few weeks, even though he's still getting 15 carries a game.

You only rushed for 82 yards as a team against Savannah, and they were giving up over 250 yards a game!

Not to mention your starting TD has to sit out for fighting.

Originally posted by CEE DOG
No one has run on us. SU beat us with passing so did Gram not running look at the stats.
Yeah I looked at the stats and SU had over 150 yards rushing. We all know Gram aint got a running game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
against Jacksonville State, Tenn State, Grambling, MVSU.... he was injured after the first series at the PV game with an injured hip. He has been tryin to recovery from his injury since then.

Good game Bama St. It was a true fight. 63,218 offical count. All though there seemed to be more people than accounted for.

WE can always counts on the BumbleeBees to give us a good, competitive game. I enjoyed the game, and look forward to next year.

when will yall learn???:( Jones aint gonna lose a MCC.....

:lmao: @ thinking yall could win!

yall played a good game!....just wasnt enough:eek: see ya next year..holla back

we should buy ASU!

aye Yall notice how B-ham just loves A&M! we should name Legion Field somethin else like Hobson Stadium lol;)

Bham is off the chain ten times worse! when we whoop yall....just ask the cool BPD and Bama State fans;) :lmao:

my roommates dad walked out the game cussin lol:(

Originally posted by TRU3000
when will yall learn???:( Jones aint gonna lose a MCC.....

:

It's starting to look that way, ain't it? :) Good game Hornets! Just like I said in 2002, let's get together and do it all again next year!

If the seasons play out in '04 like they have this year, look for 75,000 in Legion Field!

Back