Mafia Parties with the Dog Pound

Robber

Consigliere
Once again, the Mafia enjoyed a successful weekend of tailgating. This time, it was the Dog Pound and the Huntsville JSU alumni who rolled out the red carpet for us.

<font color=red>*WARNING!!!! Fellas, due to technical difficulties, there will be no pics of the J-Settes this week.:mad: My batteries went dead.:(*</font>

To the pics . . .

BWQSMORKByTm0H8PDwiSfdZ-DhQIsll-0180.jpg

Get Ready, J State, Robber, Battle Cat, Dahill, Ntelekt, Trudawg, and Richie Rich

1mH12Jd5hThlgLQORd6FQ06ft-F8abCV0180.jpg

Plow Dog getting the grill ready to burn

D9EfFghZqT6tDQQLevwglu4b7Ecqq3Ub0180.jpg

Ntelekt running smack

EROPcHDigNFQxCRTvL7udWB2+wc6cDGF0180.jpg

J State strikes a pose

a6HDnq0PCLdc8Yvq0F-neGv6JiKFav8f0180.jpg

Jacktown telling A&M fans how bad JSU gonna beat up on 'em. <font size=1 color=red>Check Ntelekt and Richie Rich in the background acting like they don't believe him.</font>

cGmMqjmo3y-sU1Tegr5H3ijWxXowIfBB0180.jpg

Robber and Ntelekt

n+J7ZWsY07lkdE1Ju+uy94uVyQDPjDyo0180.jpg

Richie Rich caught sneaking in the keg

More pics

Now y'all know I couldn't leave HSV without a pic of my favorite TSPN member of ALL TIME

3ue-3H6umtmQquqEgY5ua2XeOv4v1bXh0180.jpg

My man Mighty Dog running propaganda to Get Ready just after we arrived

SY+-UgHqO15j4B9zt1S-Q8RQGRVOadqp0180.jpg

Mighty Dog just prior to game time. Is that not the flyest shirt you've seen??? Says he had that shirt JUST for the JSU game. That's why he's my idol.

And don't let me forget to post pics of this mechanical grill the Pound broke out on us. Couldn't get as close as I wanted, as the owner was a bit vicious and hostile to JSUers.:D

eDwDY4HTofENLRc70KA7XDbGzA+fh5gq0180.jpg

Check him out telling me that's as close as I could get to his grill. Mean azz.:D

13BUfsOHB9yWKvIPSAV3fdB6oeU4Tn200180.jpg

And that food was the bomb. The ribs were falling off the bones. Mad props on his skills.

Let me also say that the Huntsville JSU alumni set it out at the spot where most of my pics where most of my pics were taken. So we partied at two spots all day long.

Robber, I see you snuck one in on me!

Like I said before, we had a ball.

But I still can't get over this:

SY+-UgHqO15j4B9zt1S-Q8RQGRVOadqp0180.jpg

Man...that shirt is tight as hell! :D

I guess I have to order mine from Korea....:emlaugh:

Great pics, Robber! :)

Man, I wish I was there...........

Man, y'all just don't know. JSU folks are the best tailgaters to be around.

Sorry y'all had problems catching the fight....

Tight-tight pics. And remember, there can be only one Mighty Dog.

:D

Okay I saw the food but.....NO DESSERT?????? :confused:
Surely there was some there somewhere....

Looks like you guys had a good time. Tight hat Rich! MD looks as wild as he is. I understand him now. :D

*wondering if that was the grill that he told me about that burns that low calorie wood??* I bet that's why they wouldn't let Rob get too close.

No J-Settes and no dessert :( :( :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

robber, bruh, tell Jacktown that he won't need that mic to tell everyone in Pantherland how bad JSU is going to whip our ass on the field. It's so wide open and quiet in the stands until all he has to do is "shout" it out and he'll be heard during gametime :emlaugh:.

Those pix R tight man! That grill cooking w/ low-calorie wood is the bombizzo!

Again Robber does a excellant job of reporting for the Mafia as they show their travels around the SWAC.

Again H-Town we need to plan for our joint PV/JSU - TSU/SU double header in Nov. I suggest we have a tailgate between the two games at Robertson stadium. Gather together at the PV game then travel to Houston and get our tailgate on, then take on the TSU/SU game and then party afterward....

Robber, that's a fancy little camera ya got there!

Fiyah: set it out. Can you get those two grills again?

I can't wear my shirt but once a year. I am going to stop wearing it after we beat JSU. I will put it up until next year. It has a big bulldog up top and a little Tiger on the bottom. When I got up to the skybox some senior citizen asked me if the 48 was my class year. I said it was my age and he said I asked because I attended AAMU back in 48 and I didn't recogize you.

I am going to frame it when we beat JSU and put it in the main administration building. When people asked Why is this Shirt Displayed in the main campus building? They will answer and say you remember Mighty Dog, he was a great supporter or the best .500 team in America and one Saturday Afternoon, his team beat Jackson State University and he was never seen on campus again. Then they will asked what happened? Some guys who called themselves the JSU Mafia tried to shut him up after the win. MD was singing Jackson Fair and I believe after he sent them to heaven he disappeared. But on a certain day in Sep, they expect MD to show up.

Some nice pics...who said sippians couldn't handle anything besides a can opener:D

On the real...good pics and good times.

But I too must ask: where's the desert?

Hey MD!

You and my dad shop at the same place. He has the same shirt! But, he was pissed off at the game.

Back