Madison Central Returning to Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOISE TALKA said:
It was 0-0 by the way...I was there. lol.

lol..... The teams rotated like every 15 minutes. It wasn't a real game....at all. You couldn't make contact with the QBs either. lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WITHOUT A DOUBT...MADISON CENTRAL.

99 Championship game....send help. LMAO!

-More equipped
-Better Trained
-More Athletic
-Better Conditioned
-Better PROGRAM

period....smh@the debate ....PHS does not compare to MC fool.

Hey Talka,

Before you answer. Using SWAC page logic, we only had one common opponent, Murrah. MC won 40-21. Provine won 34-0.

Does that mean that Provine wins? LOL!

smh....this is like comparing FAMU to FLORIDA STATE. lol.

The only thing we have in common is that we are located in the same metropolitan area. There is no comparison beyond that..... :tdown:

JACKTOWN said:
Dat was 99! And you eased by then.......
eased by?

yea...EASE is the word. We beat the living sh*t out of you...ran the opening kickoff back 94 yards....DIDN'T PASS THE BALL ONE SINGAL TIME THE WHOLE NIGHT. lol. Ran the ball straight at P-Vine all night. Told you we were running and your hapless defense could do nothing to stop it. Even when you blitzed....Bo Bo ran for 15 and 20 a carry. LMAO.

They put you in 4A to give you a chance...and yall still haven't produced. lol.

...and I know we don't want to get into comparing things away from the football field.....lol. :lmao:

seriously...they really should let the 5A Champ play the 4A champ for an overall deal...

Someone is delusional, just because one school is located in a lower economic community they can?t when a football game?

Talent has no economics!

I?m glad Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, and Steve McNair didn?t believe this Bullschit.

Grow up (meaning increase maturity level)

I never had an uncle named Tom.

Excatly...i don't know where it came from....

Anyway,... JACKTOWN...the only thing that we have to compare in basketball...(using your logic. lol) ...would be Jim Hill. ....they worked yall a couple of times last year....they got that arse beat when they came out to Madison though.......

p.s. i've already said...be on the lookout for the Jags in Basketball this season.... Madison will win the State in basketball...either this year or next year. You heard it here first.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tony said:
Someone is delusional, just because one school is located in a lower economic community they can’t when a football game?

Talent has no economics!

I’m glad Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, and Steve McNair didn’t believe this Bullschit.

Grow up (meaning increase maturity level)

I never had an uncle named Tom

Dude for real ........... you tha 1 that need to increase maturity level.

Uncle Tom?????

I'm still trying to figure out how any of this convo got twisted into economics when PROVINE is in the MIDDLE of tha ZONE.
I believe they are 7-0 and ain't nobody scored on them yet.

jstate83,

You of all people should recognize the elitist, bourgeoisie, Uncle Tom, happy to be middle class attitude when you see it.

But I digress, maybe better facilities = better players.

~sigh~
Go Provine!

Hey Talka,

Not my logic.....just a few individuals on the SWAC page use it! LOL!

You know who you are?

Anyway, having said that, I guess it's a for gone conclusion that Provine will be 4A football champs.....

Tony said:
jstate83,

You of all people should recognize the elitist, bourgeoisie, Uncle Tom, happy to be middle class attitude when you see it.

But I digress, maybe better facilities = better players.

~sigh~
Go Provine!

Tony..................
I don't have time for some sudo-intelligent militant that see Uncle Toms everywhere but in the mirror.

You want to be so BLACK, that your to BLACK for BLACK People, ........................then YOU GO GIRL. :alicia:

But, If you insist on this type of I'm better than you, street corner *Igga BS, then brang yo arse to the discussion board and make a thread with my name on it. I will run yo arse back to the DARK room you crawled out of.

I'll will be waiting MY ULTRA BLACK NEGRO. :emlaugh:

All rankings aside, Provine adds to shutout streak 33-0

*Rams avenge last season's loss to Callaway as senior tailback Michael James runs for 251 yards, 3 TDs

Provine isn't anywhere to be found in either The Clarion-Ledger or AP high school football polls.

Judging from Thursday night's 33-0 manhandling of Callaway, however, it's hard to picture five teams in Class 4A or 20 in all classifications any better than the unbeaten and unscored upon Rams.

Not, mind you, that they're keeping track.
"Coach (Willie) Collins tells us rankings don't mean anything," Provine wide receiver/cornerback Patrick Lacey said. "If it comes, it comes. I always feel like we're one of the best teams out there."

The Rams would find little argument from the more than 3,500 who filled Hughes Field curious to see if Callaway could knock off Jackson's most successful public school program for a second consecutive season. What those fans got instead was yet another dominant performance on both sides of the ball for Provine (7-0, 3-0 in Region 3-4A).

Callaway (5-2, 3-1) picked up just three first downs, each of which came as a result of Ram penalties...

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041008/SPORTS06/410080373/1117

PHS :flamethro MC
c/o 88

Man, tierre you know I am in ATL. What was the final score?

I have been all over the net waiting on the high scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back