Madea's Family Reunion-Houston

short_1

Grown & Sexy
Ok the play will be in town Nov.19-24 who's going & who has already gotten their ticket(s)? I will be getting my tickets this week for the last show(Sunday Nov.24) I can't wait until that day gets here!!!! I know it is going to be a hoot because Tyler has already stated that the show gets better & better so by my freinds & I going on the last night it will be in Houston I know it is going to be off the hook!

So who's going?

I saw the play last Saturday. It is different than the bootleg video. He must have changed it recently because he talked about things that have happened recently.

All I can say is...>Tyler Perry is one fine arss man...he looked delicious in that suit. :cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kellis:

The play evolves everytime he runs it. The play also changes according to where it is being held. I noticed that on my tapes that they make the setting wherever they are performing. Ma Dea's Family Reunion was set in New Orleans, while Diary of a Black Woman was set in Georgia.

I wouldn't mind seeing it live.

Dirty, actually the play was very similar...he did alot of ad libbing and he threw in several other funny lines...

One part in the play: He had the DJ (which I didn't recall seeing in the play on the tape) play some songs. Ole boy played Al Green and the audience started singing. Madea, said, "Excuse me, who paid to see who." Madea started stripping in the play.

*trying to see if Kellis could send a brother a copy of any tape of something* I know you have em.........:D

Originally posted by Bandfreak
*trying to see if Kellis could send a brother a copy of any tape of something* I know you have em.........:D

Actually, I have Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Madea's Family Reunion on VHS. (Someone else already asked for The Family Reunion VHS). I bought "Madea's Family Reunion" and "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" on DVD and I ordered I Can Do Bad All By Myself on DVD.

I'm sure the corner store hustler in your area and the dude that comes into the barber shop have them for $10-$15 bucks. :D :D

Originally posted by kellis

I'm sure the corner store hustler in your area and the dude that comes into the barber shop have them for $10-$15 bucks. :D :D
It's rough living on the good side of town......They just don't come my way.

Originally posted by kellis
All I can say is...>Tyler Perry is one fine arss man...he looked delicious in that suit. :cool:
From what I saw of that dude on the tape, I'm guessing he likes the same thangs you like, baby girl. RICHARD. OR as you Jags say it, REESHARD!!!

I could be wrong, but dude looked gizay.

Originally posted by Robber

From what I saw of that dude on the tape, I'm guessing he likes the same thangs you like, baby girl. RICHARD. OR as you Jags say it, REESHARD!!!

He does look a little gizay, I guess he married to cover that part of his life up! But he sure does look Fyne in those suits he comes out in after the plays!

lol@ him stripping at the play. I haven't seen it in person, but next time it comes to ATL---------> I'm there!

On my bootleg, the DJ is not on there either. I would have loved to see that!

FYI: Not saying anyone will have time to see it, but the the play will be in New Orleans at the time of the Bayou Classic.

Originally posted by Robber

There are fine arse gay men in this world. His appearance in that suit has nothing to do with his sexual preference. If he is gay, that's on him. All I know is...he looked damn good. :cool:

????

Originally posted by ms.sonic96

On my bootleg, the DJ is not on there either. I would have loved to see that!

What tape of Family Reunion are yall watching? The DJ is at the Family Reunion & Madea sends him home because she is getting ready to tear into someone's arse...can't remember who though. But the DJ is on my tape.
Bandfreak if you really want a copy of that tape I may be able to do something for ya....hit me on the PM.

On my tape, he wasn't talking about Khia and "My Neck, My Back."

I don't remember him playing Juvenile's "Set it Off in this Mutha"...Madea was bouncing... I was :lmao: :lmao:

Back