Mad props to JSU/SU for showing respect

Bulldog Fan

First of all, I must say that JSU and SU are definitely the two best bands in the SWAC. I wish that my Bulldogs would learn to drill as well. However, I give mad respect to both bands for showing each other respect during the game. There was not a time during the game in which both bands played at the same time, even when there were opportunities to do so. JSU would not play until SU was finished and vice versa. This was nice, especially due to the power of both bands. If they played at the same time, it would just be noise.

Originally posted by Bulldog Fan
First of all, I must say that JSU and SU are definitely the two best bands in the SWAC. I wish that my Bulldogs would learn to drill as well. However, I give mad respect to both bands for showing each other respect during the game. There was not a time during the game in which both bands played at the same time, even when there were opportunities to do so. JSU would not play until SU was finished and vice versa. This was nice, especially due to the power of both bands. If they played at the same time, it would just be noise.

You know what, I did peep that out. That's something you don't see often. ;)

Once again, great job to both bands! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Rollin Thunda
They did play at the same time once before the game, but I think SU cut off.

Yeah it was while they were bout to play the show and we bout to play "Pimp Juice" but it wasn't on purpose bcause like Bulldogfan said if both of us played it would sound like a bunch of noise...

Amen Amen and Amen!!!!

Originally posted by Bulldog Fan
I appreciated that aspect myself. Rollin Thunder is right. There were times that both bands started playing because Jackson thought that SU was through but, Jackson quickly stopped and vice versa. Thanks to the bands. It made the battle so much more enjoyable.

Back