Lucifer Trust was changed to Lucis Trust

ROYAL BLUE

Alice Ann Bailey, a leading disciple of the Russian theosophist Madame Helena Blavatsky, formed the Lucifer Publising Company in 1920. 1922 saw the organization's name changed to Lucis Trust though the advancement of the Luciferian beliefs remained true. Beliefs that in Blavatsky's words: ?oppose the materialism of science and every dogmatic theology, especially the Christian, which the Chiefs of the Society regard as particularly pernicious.?

Lucis Trust promulgates the work of an "Ascended Master" who was working 'through' Alice Bailey for some 30 years. The Lucis Trust Publishing Company and their many fronts and organizations worship an "Externalized Hierarchy" of "Ascended Masters," who carry out the work of a Luciferian "master plan" for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "Sanat Kumara", the "Lord of the World."

Lucis Trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "Consultative Status" with the United Nations, which permits it to have a close working relationship with the U.N., including a seat on the weekly sessions, but most importantly, influence with powerful business and national leaders throughout the world. http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/Lucis_Trust.htm

Obama and Lucis Trust

If one goes to the website of http://www.lucistrust.org/ , you may be a little startled to see something familiar there. Their logo looks very much like the top half of Barack Obama?s own presidential logo! Now if this pique?s your interest a bit, then go on to the website and read a little about Lucis Trust and the other organizations that are affiliated with it. (World Goodwill, Triangles, etc.)
http://the-obama-nation.blogspot.com/2008/05/let-future-stand-revealed.html

Today, every human being is being forced to examine his own heart and mind for the possible presence of attitudes and beliefs that constitute an obstruction to the renewal of life. A powerful example was Barack Obama?s speech on race relations in America, in which he attempted to address a subject that is a powerful source of pain, misunderstanding, silent resentment and mistrust for so many Americans. Imagine what possibilities might lie ahead if we all could think about the subject of race in a completely new way, with a deep trust in the essential decency and goodwill of most human beings, in their capacity to respond to reason, and with willingness to understand an intrinsic aspect of the national consciousness in a totally new way, with renewed minds and hearts? What Senator Obama is calling for can only be accomplished if we obey St. Paul?s command: "Be ye therefore transformed by the renewing of your mind." The energies of Easter and of Aries make this possible. http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_school/twelve_spiritual_festivals/aries/easter_festival_talk

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh ad blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Daniel 8:23 will give us a view of what this ruler of darkness is like. "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up."

Daniel 8:24 "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy People."

Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

"By peace" is Satan's secret weapon, for peace is the most powerful weapon used against God's people in this final generation. It is dismantling the mind of the Christian church and disarming our nation today.

Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to with stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."
http://www.theseason.org/ephesians/ephesians6.htm

Oh OK so Obama the antichrist...

No, no, no, no, no, no,nooooooooooooooooo! Its "IMPOSSIBLE" for a human being to be the Antichrist. Satan himself is going to play the Antichrist. Antichrist in the greek means "INSTEAD OF" . In other words, instead of the real Christ. Satan is going to play Christ and the world is being set up for his arrival as Jesus, but the world won't know he's a fake. Get ready for the biggest deception ever known to man. Satan is currently setting up his demonic policy to deceive the world. He's gonna tell the world he approves of abortions, same sex marriages, civil unions, murders and etc. as long as you worship him as Jesus. He's gonna perform miracles for the world to see and one of those miracles is snapping his fingers and making lightning and fire come from heaven. The world will be convinced once they see his miracles and transportation. Yes, God and the angels have transportation and if you don't believe me then read Ezekiel Chapter 1.

In Isaiah 14:12; "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lu'-ci-fer [day star], son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Isaiah 14:13; "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

Isaiah 14:14; "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." Satan is saying again, he is going to be God.

Isaiah 14:15; "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell [sheol], to the sides of the pit."

Isaiah 14:16; "They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;"

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

II Thessalonians 2:9 "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Sa'-tan with all power and signs and lying wonders,"

II Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness [deceit] of unrighteousness in [for] them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,"

II Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion [send them a working of error], that they should a lie;"

II Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned [judged] who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Satan will snap his fingers and lightning will come down from heaven. Satan will bring miracles, and supernatural wonders with him, and these wonders are given by God to perform the test the people of the world.

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles [signs] which he had power [it was given him] to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

This is the whole object for the great tribulation. "DECEPTION"! Satan is going to make an image of this "one world system" [religious beast] and breath life into system. http://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation13.htm

you may be a little startled to see something familiar there. Their logo looks very much like the top half of Barack Obama?s own presidential logo!

What startled me is that YOU would post such garbage! I really thought you were above this kind of stuff. You have allowed your dislike for Obama to cloud your judgment.

You have, in Short been PIMPED by Satan (i.e. you have done his bidding).

I and most people did not know of the site you reference so you have only brought DARKNESS to light. This will not change our view of what we think of Obama. However, your judgment in posting this garbage is now in question.

obama08.gif

I think most of us will probably remain dumb and continue to think that Obama's Logo is an O, with an upper blue half-ring and a bottom portion that represents the U.S. Flag.

If you have not completely proven your slanderous report to be true. You need to read the following:

Exodus 20:16. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Exodus 23:1 Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

You have, in Short been PIMPED by Satan (i.e. you have done his bidding).

I've not made one negative remark towards you. Let me be and continue informing those who seek knowledge. You don't have to read it nor do you have to listen to me. I'm informing the people of the evil thats happening in the world and who's behind it. Only a fool would support a fool without checking a person's background. Again, I've not made one negative remark towards you, so let me be.

For those who seek wisdom, continue to do your research and you'll be surprise at what you find. Don't let this happen to you in the near future.

II Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion [send them a working of error], that they should believe a lie;"

II Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned [judged] who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Marxist Subversion and Perversion of America?s Youth

A recent edition of the Hopewell News, a Virginia newspaper reported, ?A Richmond attorney?has advised the Prince George County School Board not to block a proposed Gay-Straight Alliance club from forming at Prince George High School.? ?Should the issue be taken to court?, said attorney D. Pat Lacy, Sr. of Richmond, ?the school system would lose.? (Gay-Straight Club Active at PGHS, Hopewell News, Oct. 6, 2006)

Common sense, traditional values Americans are outraged that schools are allowing Gay-Straight Alliances (GSA) into schools. They want to know who is behind these clubs and their true motivations.

The plain truth is that both the GSA and Gay, Lesbian, Straight Educators Network (GLSEN), the organization that registers GSAs, are part of a vast, interconnected network of Cultural Marxist front groups known collectively as the New Left. For over forty years, the New Left?a collection of Marxists, Stalinists, Trotskyites, Maoists, and anarchists have been waging a Gramscian style ?quiet revolution? for the overthrow of Christianity and America?s Constitution, Rule of Law, sovereignty, and way of life.

While propagandists in the media have deftly kept the attention of most folks riveted on what they?ve been told to believe are the ?real threats? to America, such as gas prices, genuine Christianity, and mad cow disease, Marxist-trained psychopoliticians, propagandists, and change agents have descended upon the schools and are subjecting children and older youth to thought control and social re-engineering methodologies.
http://www.thelandofthefree.net/con...subversion-and-perversion-of-america’s-youth/

What exactly are Oprah & Ekhart teaching us?

I aim to show in this post the links between Oprah?s new spiritual course and the occult teachings of organisations who claim to receive their revelation from ?Masters? from another plane (i.e. demons). After reading this I don?t think any Christian in their right mind would want to watch another Oprah show, or get involved in her New Age doctrine. The spirit of deception that Paul preached and warned about is so true, perilous times are not coming - they are already here!

Eckhart?s New Age teaching twists the Word of God, claiming to promote the ?one thing? Jesus spoke about. The truth is the ?one thing? Jesus spoke of was to hear the Word of God as recorded in the Hebrew Old Testament being expounded - not a wishy washy form undefined form of ?spirituality?.

What I have been trying to highlight in this post is that Oprah?s new initiative is nothing less than bringing the Occult teachings of organisations such as ?Lucis Trust? into the mainstream. There is an ongoing program to re-define humanity and steer us down the path toward anti-Christ, Christian beware!

http://jesusblogger.wordpress.com/2008/04/19/oprah-eckhart-tolles-promotion-of-anti-christ-spirit/

"Oprah and Friends" to teach course on New Age Christ

Oprah Winfrey will be letting out all the stops on her XM Satellite Radio program this coming year. Beginning January 1, 2008, ?Oprah & Friends? will offer a year-long course on the New Age teachings of A Course in Miracles.1 A lesson a day throughout the year will completely cover the 365 lessons from the Course in Miracles ?Workbook.?

For example, Lesson #29 asks you to go through your day affirming that ?God is in everything I see.?2 Lesson #61 tells each person to repeat the affirmation ?I am the light of the world.?3 Lesson #70 teaches the student to say and believe ?My salvation comes from me.?4

By the end of the year, ?Oprah & Friends? listeners will have completed all of the lessons laid out in the Course in Miracles Workbook. Those who finish the Course will have a wholly redefined spiritual mindset?a New Age worldview that includes the belief that there is no sin, no evil, no devil, and that God is ?in? everyone and everything. A Course in Miracles teaches its students to rethink everything they believe about God and life. The Course Workbook bluntly states: ?This is a course in mind training?5 and is dedicated to ?thought reversal.?6

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/007/smith-oprah.htm

Back