Lou Rawls R.I.P.

xxx
Man, I really hated to hear this. I remember growing up I used to hate Lou for the telethon he did. After maturing and listening to Lou sing, I was hooked. I used to get clowned for having Lou in the disc changer.

RIP Lou!!!

We'll never find another one like you.

RIP - Mr. Lou Rawls...

Thanks for your years of great song, entertainment and hard work on hehalf of the UNCF.

Wow. I was JUST reading in the Enquirer (or one of those trashy mags...i was at the hair salon :look: ) about the fight over his estate. I'm guessing that during the time I was reading it was being announced that he died. I didin't know he had been sick...apparently, his current wife was feuding with one the sisters...and the sisters don't get along with each other. The wife was 'supposedly' milking him for all his $$$ and they were currently in court trying to settle it. Rawls' lawyer was trying to get an annulment...at least that's wha the Enquirer said....:dizzy:

R.I.P. ol' Lou... :sad:

:smh: :cry: Oh how I'm hurtin' from this one. Gee,....everytime I get myself together, we loose another treasure that can not be replaced. I hope that we can do a tribute to him. He has raised more than $200 million through his parade of stars benefiting UNCF. I saw it on the evening news. I was so shocked my neighbors was wondering what happened to me. I'm soooo afraid we are loosing so many talented treasures of the arts and we are going to end up drinking dirty water because all the old timers are leaving without sharing the knowledge with the next generation ,....who ain't interested. :cry:

"Love Is A Hurting Thing"

RIP Lou :angel2: :angel2: :angel2:

Back