Lord of the Rings

TSU/BAMA

Am I the only one on the SWAC page who have seen this movie? If not, what did you think of the movie? Have any of you read the book?

I really enjoyed the movie. I have read the book, "The Fellowship of the Ring" three times. Some people thought that the movie was too long. But I think if you have read the book, that would not be the case.

But anyway, your thoughts.

LMAO!!!

You might do better asking the board if they saw Black Knight starring Martin Lawrence. I hear it was a classy piece of work!!!

:lmao:

I read the book in Junior High

I haven't seen the movie yet. The complaint I have been getting from those who saw it is the length.

Re: LMAO!!!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
You might do better asking the board if they saw Black Knight starring Martin Lawrence. I hear it was a classy piece of work!!!

:lmao:

You know what, SAME OLD G, you are absolutely correct.

Can't say as I saw that one, but that's not saying much.

I can't remember the last movie I went to see; think it was,,,,,,?? heck, i can't remember!

Re: LMAO!!!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

CLASSY PIECE OF CRAP!

I saw it...

...and it was GREAT! :D

It gave you enough to pull you in and ended just as it was SUPPOSED TO!
Fool were complaining afterwards because they were left hanging...:rolleyes:
Dammit....that's what the other TWO MOVIES are for! :p

As far as the length goes...it really shouldn't be a factor if you're into that type of science fiction because it will have you captivated from beginning to end. the action was great, the special effects were cool, and the set will have you thinking that Middle Earth is a plane ride away. :emlaugh:
I've been "meaning" to read those books for some years now, but I have always been a fan of the cartoons (except for "Lord of the Rings"...the director of that one HAD to be on acid or something...). I might get the first one this year...since I may have a bit of downtime goin' on. :)
Afterwards, I got my analyzation on with my pops about it. He read all the books and said that it was pretty accurate.
As soon as it hits DVD, I must have it.

TSU/BAMA...you're not the only one. ;)
I can't wait til the next one comes out...

Now we're talking up in here. He!!, I was beginning to feel like the Lone Ranger.

GramTigress, after seeing the movie, please let us know what you think. Thumbs up or thumbs down.

Ntelekt, I can't wait till the next one comes out either, so I guess I will have to go see this one again.:D

MACHIAVELLI, the movie was not that long.:rolleyes:

Back