Looking at my Middle East neighbors......

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
Why have they closed all their blinds? Something that you usually don't see. Why isn't the mand of the house sitting on his porch smoking his cigarettes, as he usually does? I know they scared as a MoFo up in there. I would be too if some of my people may be the cause of terrorism in the U.S.

I'm just happy that my sister has returned back to her home and that she is safe. Now, if I could just get my hard-headed Wife to bring her arse home from out of that GOVERNMENT Building. :mad:

Kema, my mom is leaving her building. Will you please leave yours?

Sorry MsEvans4Life But...

No harm my sista, but your husband has asked you to come home. Because he is the head and is your husband, you must agree.

Man i bet their asses are scared as hell. Man If I was in NYC, Id be trying to lynch some of them or stone they ass to death. We need to get some of all these foreigners up out of the country.

stereotypical

ONES NATIONALITY DOESN'T MAKE THEM A TERORIST AS ONE ENTHNICITY DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CRIMINAL. Watch it, that what hate and prejudice strive on.

Naw but I can't see anything they are doing for America besides harboring fugitives... If you love America you shouldn't spend any more money at their businesses..

Here is what I mention on another thread.

Make no mistake. Many nations hate our policy in the Middle East. Some will talk about how many innocent civilizations were killed in their conflicts. Or look at it this way. Many nations hate the U.S. like many people in our parents and grandparents peer groups hated the Japanese, Italians, and Germans during WWII.

With the talk of terrorism, look for those of Arab descent to be attacked by Americans (namely White) in this country. (It happened during the Iran Hostage Crisis.) Basically some of them will be attacked like our ancestors were attacked for their color of their skin.

i aint attacking them for the color of their skin. I think they should be attacked because they are enemies of this country. They didnt have no business over here, and now look what happened. I hate them for who they are just like they hate us. It has nothing to do with what color they are. They didnt care what color they blew up and im sure every color of people is laying in the rubble.

I understand your anger, J-State Tiger, but don't let your hate for them damage your soul's future. Give that anger to God...let Him calm you down.

I am calm at this point... I just want to speed our enemies on their way so they can face God's justice, after American Justice crashes in on their heads.

I'm with ya, JST!

I agree with what you have said. It's not about being prejudice. It's about my countries way of life. I feel like I've lost the little freedom that I thought I had. Somebody got to get they arse broke off.

My faith tells me to be peaceful and forgiving for such is the way of God. However, my faith also tells me that there are some things that man needs to tend to in his own affairs. After doing what must be done, our faith tells us we can then reconcile with God.

But let's make sure it's the guilty parties and not an entire people. Man, I hate prejudice and racism too much to practice it myself.

If I understand the history of the U.S. and the middle east correctly, the muslims in Afganistan were helped and trained by the U.S. during the Soviet Union invasion of the country many years ago. Afganistan become known as the Soviet Union's Vietnam.

Originally posted by EB
If I understand the history of the U.S. and the middle east correctly, the muslims in Afganistan were helped and trained by the U.S. during the Soviet Union invasion of the country many years ago. Afganistan become known as the Soviet Union's Vietnam.

Good point! That's why I feel Bush will present evidence to the world that Ben Labin is responsible and demand he be brought forth for trial. When Taliban or what ever country, shiefdom, what the uckf ever they are called doesn't give him up. Bombs,Bombs,Bombs. No ground attack!

I agree MikeBigg. we don't need no kind of ground attack...we have lost enough people already. I say drop that A-bomb right in the middle of that crowd that was celebrating....& ask them how funny it is now. Who else wants some.

They are reporting that 10,000 people turned out when the arrested that dude in boston. The police had to phyisically push people back. If the crowd had got to the suspect, they would have messed him up.

Thomas Jefferson once said, " I tremble for my country when I reflect that GOD IS JUST"

THIS IS THE REAL HATE THAT HATE PRODUCED!

Back