Look at this GARBAGE!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The worst part about that, is that some of these li'l silly arsed "gals" out here will go see that mess, and try to immulate it (not that some aren't doin' it already.)

:smh:

The problem with pledging, is that too many stupid fools think that hazing goes hand in hand with pledging.

Like you said, there is a MAJOR difference between the two.

If that's that the worst that could happen (outside of the water drinking)............no comment.

Pillow to the head..... :xeye: Come ON!!!!!!!

I see a potential lawsuit from the Ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated. These girls look/sound too much like "AKA".

SONNY said:
If that's that the worst that could happen (outside of the water drinking)............no comment.

so you saying that drinking tap water was hard...if so...I am with you 100%....man that's some sickening hard stuff to do.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
so you saying that drinking tap water was hard...if so...I am with you 100%....man that's some sickening hard stuff to do.

Naw Im saying that Drinking too much water in one period can kill you, but gettng hit over the head with a pillow is pretty soft.

SONNY said:
Naw Im saying that Drinking too much water in one period can kill you, but gettng hit over the head with a pillow is pretty soft.

Ok...we on the same page. I don't believe in shows like this. Not at all.

Butch Wms. said:
Sonny,

Not trying to start anything bruh,but that a cute little future Alpha that you're holding in your sig.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, my child will be an OMEGA MAN just like his uncle, brothers and cousins.
:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
da_caramel_diva said:
:tdown:

@Sonny I think suing them will give him what he wants...publicity. I dont think that Alpha Kappa Alpha would waist there time or money. Just my .08 cents

You are right. They need all the pub they can get for this lowbudget @ZZ movie of theirs.
I heard its at Blockbuster. :(

SONNY said:

Bruh that is not hazing at all!

This cat been "writing" books about any and every organization for years. He has a good hustle. 39.95 for a signed copy?

How and why would AKA sue? You can sound and look like anyone you want, as long as this movie doesn't use actual trademarks, AKA would have no grounds to sue.

I guess I am not as upset as the rest of you. They make movies about everything else, why do you think BGLO's would get a pass. It's just a movie(and looks like a bad one at that), and for this dude, these are the types of movies he makes. So be it....

Now where is my pillow....I need to see some scrollers. LOL!

that must be a reissue. That movie has been out forever. I have it. There is another one with the "frats" too.

two of the worst movies ever made....

to those that saw the male one....

"I AM HARDCOREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" lol

Back