Longtime Cincinnati Reds announcer Thom Brennaman got caught with a hot mic

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As someone who calls soccer matches and have been caught with a hot mic a couple of times over the years, it happens (not me but others in the booth area) but NOTHING even close to this lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I might agree or disagree with what one says no matter abhorrent or despicable, but "I will defend to the death your right to say it".????

I might agree or disagree with what one says no matter abhorrent or despicable, but "I will defend to the death your right to say it".????
I used to say this when I was younger and I actually believed in the saying. These days I have a different philosophy, I am not losing my life for you to say anything. People can quote freedom of speech all they want, just remember, don't write a check yo a-- can't cash!

......but no matter how repugnant it is.......we have a right to say whatever it is that goes through some putrid little minds we have???

You might think that you have a right to say whatever, but when you do say it, be ready to take the consequences of it for where you say it.

A woman said the Los Angeles N****rs on live TV and nothing happened to her but Nick Cannon called white people evil and lost two shows. And now this guy

It's not necessarily what you say but who you offend

The LBGQT community is ruthless. The problem is the undercover ones will get you. You don't know who they are and do the dirty work for the out ones.

A woman said the Los Angeles N****rs on live TV and nothing happened to her but Nick Cannon called white people evil and lost two shows. And now this guy

It's not necessarily what you say but who you offend

Nick Cannon got heat for referencing Jews. He was talking about a specific group of people

And Kyle Larson got fired by NASCAR for saying the n-word during a virtual race this summer. There are many examples of citizens and public figures getting either fired or exiled for using racial slurs.

Back